• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Can you refresh my mind on what exactly happened with the weird roleblocking situation with Poy earlier? Or at least link me to the page in which that discussion occurred?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Can you refresh my mind on what exactly happened with the weird roleblocking situation with Poy earlier? Or at least link me to the page in which that discussion occurred?
Soneji blocked me, but Poy said he blocked Soneji. I was still blocked, and Kirino confirmed Soneji visited me. Regardless of whether Kirino is a tracker, I was blocked and the fact is Poy had no reason to lie about blocking Soneji. There had to have been someone who blocked Poyzin.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Before you said you killed Doc everyone thouhht you were a Watcher or some investigative role.
You still don't get it. I was saying if Kirino is a mafia tracker, yes he would know I targeted Doc night 3. And yes, he could have easily made up targeting Soneji the previous night. How hard is this to understand?

I was very vaguely hinting towards JoaT after I checked Poy, and Minish caught on. She almost certainly would have passed that info to the rest of the scum team.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Soneji blocked me, but Poy said he blocked Soneji. I was still blocked, and Kirino confirmed Soneji visited me. Regardless of whether Kirino is a tracker, I was blocked and the fact is Poy had no reason to lie about blocking Soneji. There had to have been someone who blocked Poyzin.
So would you be willing to accept the simple possibility that Kirino was lying about targeting Soneji? Like I've been trying to get at for a while now?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, depending on the host, certain roleblocks can be given priority over others. That's the only other explanation I can think of and is also perfectly plausible.

There's also the possibility that you're lying about being roleblocked but then why would Kirino have seen Soneji visit you?

I admit it does seem like something weird happened but I can't really think of another explanation atm.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Unless you lied about being roleblocked. Or Kirino lied about tracking him. But why listen to me your one-sided logic must be superior?
I don't buy that a Mafia Roleblock takes priority over a Town roleblocker when the town roleblocker has blocked the Mafia roleblocker... And if I am scum you'd have to believe Kirino is town, the notion that I lied about being roleblocked wouldn't be true in that case, abd again blocking me if I was scum would be a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom