• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don’t see how this helps narrow it down between us, as one could just lie in order to get the other lynched. Or is the idea that if there’s a contradiction between what we say, then one of us has to be lying, and we can at least confirm Tristan?

I think SMS’s theory is that there’s a Godfather JoaT, in which case his NK would presumably be one-shot.
If there's a contradicton between the two of you, one of you is probably scum. If there isn't, you've proven that you can track and you know sms's target that night. If there's a nk on me, you know it's one of two people.

I have one remaining ability, a protection. It is probable tonight as long as I target the correct person, which means I'll have to out predict the mafia. As for whether I can self protect, I would like to keep that to myself.
The fact that you have that can also be verified by kirino, which is useful for similar reasons.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Also just putting this out there, but if scum tried to target me n2, it would have hit sms instead because of my ability.

If scum tried to nk me n2 and sms was godfather, it would have bounced off his bulletproof and showed as him being targeted by his scummate for kirino.

Similarly, if disabler was used on me, it would have hit sms instead.

Hmm.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also just putting this out there, but if scum tried to target me n2, it would have hit sms instead because of my ability.

If scum tried to nk me n2 and sms was godfather, it would have bounced off his bulletproof and showed as him being targeted by his scummate for kirino.

Hmm.
Is your ability unlimited? Because that's basically deathproof if so lol

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Hmm.
the latter is more likely since I don't think Ex killed himself lol

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
But that is actually a really good point on why Soneji could have potentially been seen as hitting SMS.

But then if SMS he was roleblocked that night, how would he have if he's the godfather and Ex was killed? Unless he has some other ability, which come to think of it nobody has investigated him so it's possible he's a role cop and there is no godfather.

Actually now that I think about it, that is very possible.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
But that is actually a really good point on why Soneji could have potentially been seen as hitting SMS.

But then if SMS he was roleblocked that night, how would he have if he's the godfather and Ex was killed? Unless he has some other ability, which come to think of it nobody has investigated him so it's possible he's a role cop and there is no godfather.

Actually now that I think about it, that is very possible.
*how would he have known

I swear I shouldn't mafia on mobile

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We still can't explain a lot of the kills, which is the important.
Plausible scenario:

N2: Doc kills Minish, mafia kills Ex. His kill doesn't go through due to NKs having priority over other NKs. Soneji targets you, since I do recall you saying you had an ability of some kind though I can't remember exactly when that was. Roleblock is redirected to SMS, which is seen by Kirino. Though that still doesn't explain Poy's roleblock of Soneji, it would explain why the Tracker may have seen Soneji visit a scum bud. SMS, as role cop, therefore knew he was accidentally roleblocked and claimed such in thread, knowing that everybody assumed he inherited funnier's role.

I still don't totally like this scenario though, because of Poy roleblocking Soneji, meaning there's still an unknown in there.

There's also the slight possibility that Namira made it so that roleblocks fail to stop other roleblocks? I mean I've seen that before, but idk how likely it is.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I mean, what we really need to do is prove kirino's role actually works.

A no lynch might do that, but idk. I'm not sure how likely it is the Godfather has a multikill which is the one thing that would make this a bad move.

I hate that I'm forced to have to think right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom