• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is even more outlandish than a Tracker Godfather, especially when we already know the Mafia had a roleblocker, or at least it seems highly likely that was what Soneji's role was.
It lines up perfectly with the events of that night. Poy blocks Soneji, I was still blocked. We cam confirm you can Roleblock. Simplededuction points to you blocking Poy that night which was why Soneji's action proceeded as normal.

And bottom line you came into this Day with a vote when caution is the optimal play here for a Townie.

Kirino

Tatakae
It could be that Tristan is like a JoaT Godfather and blocked Poyzin that night when Soneji blocked me.
That’s possible and would explain how the mafia managed to kill both Doc and Moe in one night (Mafia NK + Tristan’s kill), but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Godfather JoaT before.
Honestly, at this point SMS is the only remaining player who has in no way been able to prove his role. I do find it strange that Soneji would target him, but it's also possible that he had another hidden ability of some kind?
The other possibility given he’s GF is that he blocked him specifically to help confirm SMS in case anyone tracked him, although that seems like a long shot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It lines up perfectly with the events of that night. Poy blocks Soneji, I was still blocked. We cam confirm you can Roleblock. Simplededuction points to you blocking Poy that night which was why Soneji's action proceeded as normal.

And bottom line you came into this Day with a vote when caution is the optimal play here for a Townie.
You realize JoaTs are almost always one-shot right? In fact I've never seen one that wasn't. This really does sound like a huge stretch.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, let's not forget the other part: Mafia already had a roleblocker, why would there be a JoaT on that team who could roleblock twice? Seriously, this is ridiculous that it's even being considered.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For the sake of transparency, I would to also point out that SMS was not only involved with the lynch of an obvious Survivor, but was the first vote on said lynch, alongside Minish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom