• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Rules:
Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles.
Do not screenshot or copy and paste any private messages from me. You are allowed to paraphrase information about your role but that's it.
Name claiming is FORBIDDEN.
Role claims are limited to 2 per day phase
Soft claims are unrestricted.
Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.
Days will last 72 hours Nights will last 24 hours
You may vote for an Extension and it will be counted separately from votes on players. Majority must be reached to extend the day 24 hours..
Do not edit or delete your posts.
The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a player reaches majority before the day ends then the game will immediately go into twilight. If a tie occurs then both players are lynched.
Majority is ½ of the living +1
A player cannot die with 1 vote
Night posting will result in a modkill
Players must make a minimum of 3 post every in game day (I will be lenient on day 1) or they will be replaced or modkilled. I will be keeping count.
Do not reveal any information after you have died
Keep ghosting and spam to a minimum please

Notes:
This is a role madness game and vanilla roles will not exist.
I'm looking for 13 players but I am willing to extend the player list if enough sign up.
I need everyone that signs up to add me on discord (Mathias#7996) All game chats will be on discord.
Town will be called STARS
Mafia will be called Umbrella
3rd party won't have a name
Flavor will be semi important as I tried to make names fit the roles as much as I could and night scene flavor will have somewhat revealing information about certain characters. This is why nameclaming is banned in this game.

Bad OP Flavor post.

There is an epidemic in Raccoon city. Zombies have taken over and it's a war zone out there. We need to find out what has caused this and make sure this doesn't spread outside the city. The surviving members of the Special Tactics and Rescue Service and some other Raccoon City police officers who have survived the outbreak have been investigating to find out how to put an end to this nightmare and piece together the clues to figure out what caused this. The cause was a seemly friendly pharmaceutical company called Umbrella. They had a secret underground lab and conducted experiments to try and create bio-weapons. Their discovery of the t-virus is what caused these zombies to appear, but how did it get out? There must be some members of Umbrella that are up to something. The zombies and Umbrella are not the only things we have to worry about though. Looks like some people here have their own motives in mind. There is also some weird black mold growing on the walls. I wonder what that's about. Let's hope they don't get too much in our way though. We need to take down Umbrella and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Oh yea, there's also this little girl that the survivors found. She's the daughter of some Umbrella scientists but she is here to help as best as she can.

Rubik is Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child

Player list:
1. @Echolight
2. @funnier6
3. @Johnny Sooshi
4. @Rubik - Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child
5. @ExLight
6. @Morbid Minish
7. @Doc
8. @Poyzin
9. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
10. @Zachie
11. @Soneji
12. @Mellow Ezlo
13. @Kirino

Day 1 Begins!

With 13 alive it takes 8 votes to reach majority. Day phases ends Sunday February 16 at 4 PM MST

BTW: I know in sign up i said 48 hour day phases but I realized that seems short and people are busy so I changed it to 72.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Vote: Minish

So, I have this theory that Minish got the Rubik's curse and now can't be the same alignment as funnier
While funnier now has melded with Rubik somehow and now always shares alignments with him
I'm totally on board.

Vote: Rubik and Funnier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom