• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Anyway, I've got stuff to do and places to be so I'll be gone for a few hours. I've said my part, it's really up to Rubik at this point.

I really think Kirino is the last scum, but only because of the Soneji result from night 2. In my head, the only scenario I can think of that makes sense is that Kirino faked his result that night.

Kirino

Tatakae
I really think Kirino is the last scum, but only because of the Soneji result from night 2. In my head, the only scenario I can think of that makes sense is that Kirino faked his result that night.

Let’s say I’m scum, and let’s say I made up the fact that Soneji blocked SMS. Then why did SMS get no result that night if he wasn’t blocked? It couldn’t have been Soneji that blocked him (because in this hypothetical scenario, I’m scum who lied about that) and it also couldn’t have been Poy, because he blocked Soneji. In this case, assuming I’m scum, the only possible explanation for SMS being blocked is that a third blocking role targeted him, and the only person that could possibly be is you. But you claim that you didn’t target anyone that night. Therefore, based on your own claim, it should be logically impossible for you to believe that that I faked my result.

I’ll try to offer my thoughts on the ongoing dispute soon, as I’m busy and still thinking through scenarios. But we have the whole day phase, so there’s no need to rush it.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Can I get the following:

1. A list of who Kirino has targeted each night + results.
2. Whether or not Tristan has any abilities left (and, if so, what ability/abilities he has left).
3. A list of who Poy roleblocked this game and which night.
4. Who else claimed to be roleblocked by non-Poy targets, and which days they claimed it happened.

The roles, as far as I can tell are:
Tristan: JoaT (Kill/RB/???) - With at least a kill and RB used.
Kirinio: Tracker (unlimited use)
SMS: Backup [Cop] (unlimited use)
Rubik: Innocent Child / able to redirect abilities that target them to another player

Our best move is—as boring as it sounds—probably just doing a no lynch to maximize information, unless there's nothing left that can be confirmed with night actions. This depends on the answers to the above questions. We don't want to end the day yet, though, because we can probably arrange abilities in a way that confirms roles and lets us lower our PoE from 3 to 2.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
N1: Minish kills funnier, Ex fails to vig Echo, IDK what Doc did N1
N2: ??? [Gun] [Doc?] killed Minish, Minish killed Ex, ??? [knife] killed Ex. - Was Ex blocked by mafia, who knew his role?
N3: ??? [Gun] killed Doc, ??? [Gun] killed Moe - Doc was blocked this night by Poy.
N4: No deaths

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
3. A list of who Poy roleblocked this game and which night.
4. Who else claimed to be roleblocked by non-Poy targets, and which days they claimed it happened.
For 3 - I don't remember Poy giving us a full list of who he roleblocked. From the available info all that we know is:

N2: Blocked Soneji
N3: Blocked Doc

As for 4, I was blocked, like I've stated before, and all evidence points to Soneji blocking me. This happened on Night 2, the night when Poyzin blocked Soneji. Additionally, as we learned today Tristan roleblocked Kirino last night, so that counts as a non-Poy roleblock too.

Tristan: JoaT (Kill/RB/???)
He also seems to have had some investigative ability that he claimed to use on Poyzin on Night 1.

In any case, I'd be completely ok with trying to work something out to gain more info in another night phase if need be, what do you have in mind though?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
N1 and N2 results from your ability would be known to you if you're scum, N3 result could have been logically inferred.

Little reason not to have you target SMS tonight and have SMS use his ability and tomorrow have you prove that you know who he targeted (and prove that he targeted who he said he did).

Narrows the PoE.

Kirino

Tatakae
Little reason not to have you target SMS tonight and have SMS use his ability and tomorrow have you prove that you know who he targeted (and prove that he targeted who he said he did).

Narrows the PoE.

I don’t see how this helps narrow it down between us, as one could just lie in order to get the other lynched. Or is the idea that if there’s a contradiction between what we say, then one of us has to be lying, and we can at least confirm Tristan?

I guess it's technically possible the godfather is absurdly powerful and can kill two people a night.
I think SMS’s theory is that there’s a Godfather JoaT, in which case his NK would presumably be one-shot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have one remaining ability, a protection. It is probable tonight as long as I target the correct person, which means I'll have to out predict the mafia. As for whether I can self protect, I would like to keep that to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom