• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, also looking back, Minish's initial vote on SMS was incredibly opportunistic.

The problem with this is that I can read it and understand with SMS's alignment being either town or scum.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
For the sake of transparency, Minish casted shade on Tristan numerous times but never actually tried pushing to lynch him.

I think my point earlier about there being a roleblock on Poy is the nail in the coffin here in terms of hard factual evidence, rather than fabrication of theory. Tristan has a confirmed block among his JoaT abilities, and someone blocked Poy. Occam's Razor to victory.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
With 3 mafia in a game with only 7 townies, why in the world would they be granted a potential extra kill along with a roleblocker plus someone with at least an extra two roleblocks and a Strongman along with the GF being investigation immune? Like I get the town team was stacked, but that just seems like way too much to even be remotely realistic for a mafia team. It's absurd.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
tbh the weirdness with Soneji having targeted him is probably the only thing stopping me from voting SMS right now. Hardly any of what he's saying makes any sense and he's fishing in absurdly deep waters to come up with these weird theories.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
With 3 mafia in a game with only 7 townies, why in the world would they be granted a potential extra kill along with a roleblocker plus someone with at least an extra two roleblocks and a Strongman along with the GF being investigation immune? Like I get the town team was stacked, but that just seems like way too much to even be remotely realistic for a mafia team. It's absurd.
There was a lot of third party competition. It's hard to fight the tangible track record of the night actions.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Also, let's say Kirino is a Godfather Tracker, it'd be a waste of his role as scum to track Soneji, and on the flipside, to track me when he'd know I'm going to be blocked. There is no scenario here where Kirino is the Godfather unless we assume he is lying about being a tracker. It can only be Tristan.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, let's say Kirino is a Godfather Tracker, it'd be a waste of his role as scum to track Soneji, and on the flipside, to track me when he'd know I'm going to be blocked. There is no scenario here where Kirino is the Godfather unless we assume he is lying about being a tracker. It can only be Tristan.
Yeah, it would be a waste, in which case he would just lie about it. Why would you assume if he is scum that everything he said in terms of night actions was truthful? Obviously, in that case he would know Soneji targeted you and could very easily just say he tracked him.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah, it would be a waste, in which case he would just lie about it. Why would you assume if he is scum that everything he said in terms of night actions was truthful? Obviously, in that case he would know Soneji targeted you and could very easily just say he tracked him.
He knew you killed Doc though, it'd be hard to fake that.

Also, Day 2 Tristan came into the thread saying he checked Poy, and I think he told the truth. He probably rolecopped Poy and knew he was a blocker, and blocked him on Night 2, and the following Day said he forgot to submit any action.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
He knew you killed Doc though, it'd be hard to fake that.

Also, Day 2 Tristan came into the thread saying he checked Poy, and I think he told the truth. He probably rolecopped Poy and knew he was a blocker, and blocked him on Night 2, and the following Day said he forgot to submit any action.
You didn't get what I was saying. If he is a mafia tracker, it would be really easy to fake results since you obviously know what your scumbuds are doing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
SMS, you are simply refusing to be transparent and it is extremely frustrating. You seem so fixated on this one wild idea and are downright refusing to imagine it any other way. You've been acting that way this entire day phase thus far. It's certainly not pro-town, whether you are town or not.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
SMS, you are simply refusing to be transparent and it is extremely frustrating. You seem so fixated on this one wild idea and are downright refusing to imagine it any other way. You've been acting that way this entire day phase thus far. It's certainly not pro-town, whether you are town or not.
I think you coming into the phase voting Kirino off the bat isn't pro-town. I've considered Kirino as scum and it's simply to weak a theory. Whereas there is actual evidence via the night actions that points to you as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom