• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
After walking for a while through the corridor that Morty and Isa took, the path splits in two. "Hmm... which way do you think they could have gone?" Iris asks Rasul.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looksat Iris and then holds her as good as a 5'3" dwarf can hold a 7' shiekah
" im sure it can wait about 5 minutes eh ;)"

Storm

((its gonna have to wait all night.. Its 5am in Sweden and im sure Pendio is either getting ready for bed or is already asleep))

Pen

The game is on!
((You keep me awake, Storm. ;)))

Iris flinches as Rasul wraps his arms around her. "Uhm..." she is unsure of what to say or what to do. "Are you alright, buddy...?" she says rather awkwardly and pats his shoulder twice.

((Seriously though, now I really gotta sleep!))

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The Iga that was hit gets split in to three mid sized Iga's. They start whizzing around and run into each other. The fall to the ground and dissapate. At this point Isa chimes in: "Ohh! I see! Get him down to my size and he'll be normal again! At least, I hope so..." at this point the remaining Iga swings his club at the Goron and catches him off guard.

Storm

" Well I was thinking back there that Pisci and Mailan are getting buddy buddy, and I thought well why not us. unless you like Dente"

Morty:
Iga knocled my across the room. urg... I stood up and took the club of on eog the mid sized Igas that was defeated, and swung it at the Iga that had hit me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom