• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mailan was up at the front as well. She would sing, but she didn't know the words, so she simply danced along. Tennor didn't feel as comfortable doing that, so he just sat back and watched her. A few minutes later, she noticed the Zora's gaze on her and walked over, offering her hand, "May I have this dance, Mr. Dekan?"
Tennor gave her a smile and accepted her hand, "As you wish."

Pen

The game is on!
Once the dance floor was all done and the music had been playing nicely for a while Iris found herself in the middle of the village with her husband. It was still hard for her to believe that all of this was really happening. She gazed into his eyes and then looked around at the people around them dancing to the music.

"You know I'm not a dancer," she told Rasul and moved very close to him. "But if I would dance with anyone it would have to be with you."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul bows to his wife and holds her hand, moving her into position
"Then lets Dance"
The band plays a Waltz as Rasul teaches Iris Hard Knocks how to Waltz under the rising moonlight

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
On the other hand, Tennor and Mailan were moving quite well together. They had both learned to dance when amongst the various courts of the land, and despite having slightly different styles, they had been able to find an interesting go-between.
Those who looked closely began to realize that Mailan was the one leading. Indeed, they had both learned the male part, and so Tennor, who was usually the more adaptable of the two anyways, agreed to take the following step in the dance.

Storm

The Feast and the festivities were loud and booming. when it came time for the actual feast. Lukas takes the stage
" While the food is being dispersed, I feel it is only fair the Best Man give a speech"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor was nervous. He'd prepared the speech beforehand, at Rasul's request, but he wasn't usually much of a public speaker. But he'd have to go through with it. He cleared his throat:
"When Rasul and I met, it would be a massive simplification to say that the two of us struggled to get along. He thought me stuck-up, I thought him lazy, and we were generally not happy with the other's existence. However, over these past months, a lot has changed, both between us and within us. Today, I don't call Rasul my brother, but my friend. One of the truest I've ever had. And nothing I've seen has made Rasul happier or given him more drive than Iris, who herself has come a long way in being able to open up to others. I can think of no partnership more worthy than this. Thank you to you both for having me here and allowing me to speak on the most important day in both of your lives." He gave the happy couple a smile and then quickly ducked off the stage

Storm

hours of merrymaking and the feast later, the Dwarves clean up their mess. as they leave the Woods, Lukas goes to Rasul, giving him a Hug
" i'll see you Later, Rasul"
" you too, Lukas"
Lukas leaves the woods wit the rest of his clan. one dwarf though exits Rasul's House before heading deeper into the Woods, a Green haired girl at his Side. No matter, Rasul gestures to Iris, Picking her up, cradling her in his arms as he carries her upstairs to the Bedroom and begins the delicate Process of Unwrapping her, doing his best to not damage the fabric. her silken skin feeling like heaven in his leathered hands

and scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom