• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
"Well," Iris starts, somewhat uncomfortably. "I definitely do not like Dente. But that doesn't mean I like like you... Uhm I mean, I'm not comparing you to a Like Like or anything, I just don't think... " Iris stops talking right there. Her face has blushed with embarrassment. Suddenly they hear some noise echoing from the left path in front of them. "That's gotta be where Morty is!" says Iris. "We've gotta be getting close." Her face tone turns back to normal as she hurries after Morty.

Last edited:
G

Guest-3

Mailan looks to Tennor. "I feel like ****..." She holds her head. "I've got a terrible headache and I'm really hungry."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Iga disperses into more mid sized Iga's
A loud rumbling comes: "bah! If you defeat me you still have more challenges!! I am the first of many trials you will face." A bright flash lit the room and all the dead Igas disappeared leaving one normal sized Iga. Isa zoomed towards her brother, "BRO!!" She yells "are you ok?"
Iga replies: "sis, what happened?"
Isa flies toward the Goron and gives him as best a hug that a tiny fairy can give a big Goron. "Thanks mr Morty!"

Morty:
I leaned my club against my shoulder. "Iga here went into big monster mode but he's alright now. We did get into a bit of a rumble but we're ok." I winked and tried to look tough.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sees two fairies and puts Isa and Iga in a Bottle
"You must answer for the genocide if tge Kokiri race"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"No. I've seen first hand what you fairies are capable of. you're better off in this Bottle"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom