• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor crinkles his nose as the leaf approaches his patient and holds his breath. He knows that the leaf will definitley lessen the pain, but he doesn't want to take it himself.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul covers his mouth as well. He puts tge leaf up to Nevermore's....beak? So she can inhale

G

Guest-3

Mailan catches a whiff of the smoke and coughs, using her cloak to cover her mouth.

Storm

The smoke is rather radiant, smelling of rich cinnamon and maple. It reminds of apple pie. We get it. He vapes.

G

Guest-3

Mailan watches as Rasul wafts the smoke under her beak (thing) and sighs. Beginning to feel slightly relaxed. That'swhen she realizes, she'd let go of her cloak and was now freely breathing the smoke. She begins to giggle, almost like a drunkard.

Storm

"Oh ****. Iris my dear, can you hold Mailan until she stabilizes. The first time is never a fun ride"

G

Guest-3

Mailan falls on the ground, slurring her words and rolling around, until she so suddenly vomits all over the stone floor. "Damni-" Then, she turns to Tennor, smiling almost seductively, though it looked more like a grimace.

Pen

The game is on!
"Who're you calling dear?" Iris says under her breath as she grabs Mailan to make sure she won't fall over again. She then leads her a few steps away from the leafs.

G

Guest-3

Mailan writhes in Iris' arms, groaning in pain as her body begins to ache. "Lemme goo.." She slurs.

Pen

The game is on!
"Alright you're gonna have to lay down for a while probably," says Iris and helps Mailan to lay down on the ground, hoping this would fade away soon. "It's alright, Mailan. You're safe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom