• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

G

Guest-3

Mailan continues to writhe on the ground, until finally, she ceases to move. Her eyes close and her breathing calms. She'd passed out.

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh dear..." Iris mumbles. "I think she just fainted. We really ought to get going though. I say some of us go back into the temple and fetch Morty, and the rest can wait out here and tend to Mailan. Once we're all gathered we can get out of here."

(Ill asume Iga doesnt want to talk then)

Morty:
"Sorry Isa it looks like we're gonna have to rough him up a bit." I said. I curled up and attempted a goron roll right at Iga!

Pen

The game is on!
"I'll go with you, Rasul," Iris says and gets up. "You shouldn't go alone. Could be dangerous. Tennor, you're much more knowledgable than me when it comes to medicine and stitching people up and stuff like that. Take good care of Mailan and Kiera until we return." She starts walking back into the temple with Rasul. "Oh," she says and turns around for a second, "and keep an eye on Dente. Who know's what'll happen?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
(Ill asume Iga doesnt want to talk then)

Morty:
"Sorry Isa it looks like we're gonna have to rough him up a bit." I said. I curled up and attempted a goron roll right at Iga!

((Sorry dev!))

Iga swings the club at Morty. He is caught off guard though by the Goron ball going at him. "Come back here you silly thing!" Rumbles Iga.

Pen

The game is on!
"Alright, Morty and the little fairy left through this corridor," Iris says when they come into the big room. "We'll start there but I have no idea where they might have gone after that."

G

Guest-3

Mailan sits up, a little too fast, and loses her vision clarity for a few seconds. "I swear, never again. Never."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom