• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Brother. Your little Fairy Friends here are partially responsible for the imprisonment and enslavement of your race. They alre aligned with Vovalgia. I am not on the lotus right now so you know I am talking sense. you believe me, don't you, Iris?"

G

Guest-3

Mailan laughs. "Yeah, no. Not at all." She takes a bite of the bread. "Please, never let him burn that crap around me again."

Morty:
I got uneasy but I wanted to trust Isa. "Rasul... I'll ask that you release Isa and Iga." I gripped my club tighter.

Pen

The game is on!
"I... I'm not sure..." Iris says hesitantly. Rasul seemed honest enough and he was definitely sober, but this accusation sounded so random to her. "I just don't see where you got all this from."

Storm

"I am not releasing these fairies. do you not remember being locked in cages by Ganon? these fairies are probably the Fairies of Twinrova"
Rasul shoves the Bottle of fairies into his satchel

G

Guest-3

Mailan sighs, offering him some of her bread. "You want some? Kinda stale, but it's something..."

Storm

Rasul plays the Bodello of Fire, and is suddenly whisked away to Death Mountain. He drops the Bottle into the lava, then teleports back
"Well. Don't have to worry about them anymore"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom