• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

post a random fact about yourself

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Thinking about this since I just found out a friend of mine didn't know, but I have 2 first names. I only use my first first name, so people think my second first name is my middle name. It's not. I have no middle name. I just have a first first name and a second first name like [name]-[name] (note the dash. The "-" is very important). I also have a friend with four middle names. She refuses to share.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Thinking about this since I just found out a friend of mine didn't know, but I have 2 first names. I only use my first first name, so people think my second first name is my middle name. It's not. I have no middle name. I just have a first first name and a second first name like [name]-[name] (note the dash. The "-" is very important). I also have a friend with four middle names. She refuses to share.
I have a cousin with a hyphenated first name actually

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
out of all the real life friends I have, I easily do the least amount of talking
hey, that's me!

but yeah, I usually gravitate towards people who talk a lot because I'm a really good listener, but not that much of a talker. If you get me talking about stuff I'm passionate about though, I could go on for a very long time. But that's like the one exception.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I have an unhealthy amount of knowledge of paleontology. SciHub has ruined me, and if you get a few drinks in me, I'll talk for literal hours about the evolution of cats, whales, dogs, wolves, dinosaurs, birds, pterosaurs, sharks, crocodilians, snakes, and lizards.

And don't think I won't provide sources to scientific papers, because I will. I don't mess around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom