• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

post a random fact about yourself

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Musicians I've met:
  • Michael Angelo Batio: He signed one of my guitars! :D
  • Amon Amarth: Videos don't do Johan Hegg justice, the guy's a giant and towered over my 6 foot tall frame, and his voice is deep.
  • Buckethead: Every bit as eccentric as you've heard. Musical genius though.
  • Death Cab For Cutie: Ran into them on a flight, really cool guys.
  • Nikki Sixx: My best friend and I literally ran into him in Las Vegas.
  • Dave Mustaine: He was mostly cool. His sarcasm can make him come off like an asshole, though.
I'm sure there's one I've missed...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
NASCAR drivers I've met*

*Haven't actually met any face to face, these are just ones I've seen on stage doing an appearance/interview

• Dale Earnhardt Jr: Saw him at Texas Motor Speedway in 2018, where he announced that he'd be racing at Darlington in the Xfinity series in 2019
  • Daniel Suarez: Saw him at Bristol last September
  • Corey LaJoie: Same place as Daniel, when I adopted him as one of my favorites. He came onto the stage as Daniel's time was almost up, Daniel and the host on the stage were taking crowd questions and Corey was in the crowd and raised his hand and the host said "Get up here, Corey.
    FAEHm4qVgAws9WS
  • (Daniel is seated, Corey is standing)
  • William Byron: Same place as the other 2, bit later on tho.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Fun fact, I've basically never traveled anywhere! The states I've been to are Connecticut (obviously because I live there (unfortunately)), Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont (I was only in Vermont for like 20 minutes though, we only visited 1 store), and New York. And, even though I've been to New York and it's not that far away, I've never been to New York City. I want to visit it eventually though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
this is a fun one!

when I was 3, I got attacked by a dog and literally had my lower lip ripped off. had to get plastic surgery on my face to repair the damage. am now terrified of 99% of dogs.

I wasn't attacked but my entire life I've had a fear of dogs (and animals in general). And it's such a hard fear to have because no one takes it seriously. So I feel for you. :hug:

Fun fact, I've basically never traveled anywhere! The states I've been to are Connecticut (obviously because I live there (unfortunately)), Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont (I was only in Vermont for like 20 minutes though, we only visited 1 store), and New York. And, even though I've been to New York and it's not that far away, I've never been to New York City. I want to visit it eventually though.

I'm 29 and have only been to Kentucky (where I live), Tennessee, Indiana, and Ohio.
And the Indiana and Ohio trips were only to go to amusement parks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom