• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

post a random fact about yourself

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
you read the title. let’s learn about each other!

I’ll start with the fact that I absolutely loathe monkeys of all types. I’m an animal lover, to the point of getting teary-eyed if I see a particular cutie. But I am absolutely horrified and disgusted by monkeys.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm always wearing a hat, I've got a couple of NASCAR ones and a Chevrolet one, and if I'm going in public anywhere besides church, I'm gonna grab one. I've got one with pins in it, and they make for good conversation pieces. As a result of this, I keep my hair short so that the hats fit better because I 'm a big guy and I have to have the adjuster on the biggest setting.

I’ll start with the fact that I absolutely loathe monkeys of all types. I’m an animal lover, to the point of getting teary-eyed if I see a particular cutie. But I am absolutely horrified and disgusted by monkeys.
Me and you both, pal

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm left handed.

Also since I've started collecting manga, every time I see something expensive, the first thing I think about is how much manga I could buy with that much money. Once I saw one really expensive wedding cake (in the hundred thousands kind of expensive), and I was like you know how much manga you could get ?! A lifetimes worth!

every time I see something expensive, the first thing I think about is how much manga I could buy with that much money.
i do this with video games tbh
not that i buy video games a whole lot but theyre probably the most frequent, kind of pricey thing, that i buy so that 60 dollar tag is like a good metric to compare to other things i see

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
not that i buy video games a whole lot but theyre probably the most frequent, kind of pricey thing, that i buy so that 60 dollar tag is like a good metric to compare to other things i see

Yep exactly this.

Uhh, another fact would be ... well, I almost always listen to music or hum songs when I'm unable to. I love music so much, and I can't imagine going through a day without at least one song. Music, especially rock music, helps me concentrate, so I almost always have it playing when I draw. It makes all the stuff and noise surrounding me sort of disappear. It's just me and the drawing. Of course that only works when I use headphones. My favorite genre is rock and I just recently discovered I'm a fan of metal too. (me a year ago would never believe I'd ever like metal lol)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm left handed.

Also since I've started collecting manga, every time I see something expensive, the first thing I think about is how much manga I could buy with that much money. Once I saw one really expensive wedding cake (in the hundred thousands kind of expensive), and I was like you know how much manga you could get ?! A lifetimes worth!
I do this but with NASCAR diecast. If I see like, a chance to win $150 I'm like "Dang, I could get a special finish raced win Eite and some 1:64s for that." Or something similar.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I HATE the beach. I always have, despite the fact that I lived five minutes from the beach for the first 20 years of my life. I don’t see the appeal whatsoever. I hate sitting in the sun, and I’m terrified of the ocean. I’ll never be able to understand people who love just spending a day at the beach, like most of my family members do.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I can't whistle
all my life I've tried to and never've been able to

Same. My sis can whistle a bunch of neat tunes while I'm just sitting there like how the heck do you do that haha

I also can't curve the ends of my mouth down in a frown. I furrow my eyebrows to frown, but I can't physically make my mouth frown. I don't know if that's normal, but both my sis and my mom can frown. My facial muscles don't work that way I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom