• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

post a random fact about yourself

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I wouldnt know about these pronunciation thingys cuz deaf girlie hears chips and ships the same kinda...

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I very, VERY strongly dislike children. They make me uncomfortable. They always just stare at you with big eyes like they want something but you don't know what because they're stupid AND THAT'S A LOT OF PRESSURE. Most people talk to them all cutesy but whenever I try it slowly devolves into awkward sarcasm. Anyway if a child ever comes near me I quickly find somewhere else to be.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I very, VERY strongly dislike children. They make me uncomfortable. They always just stare at you with big eyes like they want something but you don't know what because they're stupid AND THAT'S A LOT OF PRESSURE. Most people talk to them all cutesy but whenever I try it slowly devolves into awkward sarcasm. Anyway if a child ever comes near me I quickly find somewhere else to be.
Me too pal. And I find childishness just to be pure stupidity and I can't handle it. My siblings are alright, and they're all 8 or older now so the worst of it is behind them but sheesh.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
8C4772CD-77E8-4CB9-8E90-9F8AA2E11879.jpeg

this is quite literally the only position I can sleep in. the direction I face changes throughout the night, but my body will not let me sleep unless I’m like this. have been this way for my entire life! doesn’t matter how tired I am. I envy people who are able to sleep in the car, or on the couch. also people who can fall asleep while cuddling. I’ve tried to train myself to sleep in other positions, but it just doesn’t happen.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I couldn't snap my fingers for the longest time either. After I watched Infinity Wars I spent hours attempting to do it until I finally figured it out, lol.
That makes 2 of us. I still can't do it the way Thanos did, with the middle and ring fingers, I just snap my thumb onto my palm off of my middle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom