• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Vs. Zelda

Which is better, Zelda or Pokemon

• Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda

• other (please specify)

• Total voters

Chris

It has been awhile...
I have been in the shoutbox for a while and I have listened to what people say. They are always talking about Zelda or...Pokemon. I thought I would make a thread to discuss which you think is better. So, what I want to know is what is better, Pokemon or Zelda. I want your opinions.

Personally, Zelda pwns all. I will always love Zelda, but I did love pokemon at a time. About 1 year ago, I loved pokemon. I had everything pokemon. But now, I love Zelda, and always will.

Zero

The Vanished
Come on, this isn't Pokemon dungeon. The Zelda series is amazing. Admittedly though, I've probably spent more time playing Pokemon.

Zelda, but barely. It does have more depth, a storyline to it, and changes my emotions so deeply that I like it more.

But pokemon, that thing is still epic even now. It got eh over time, but I still love to play the old ones.

This is just stupid.

Pokemon is the most ridiculous franchise ever. After the first 2 generations, it's just gotten stupid.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Zelda wins without a doubt. Pokemon was good from the beginning to Silver and Gold Imo. After Silver and Gold it went down the drain.

Claire

The Geekette
I prefer Legend of Zelda over PokeMon, although I am quite the old school PokeMon fan.

The reason why it is often PokeMon may be seen being discussed in the shoutbox is because after discussing Zelda constantly in the threads, sometimes it is nice to talk about another game. ^^

Kybyrian

Zelda by far. Pokemon is a great series, but nothing compared to Zelda. Though I've probably spent more time playing Pokemon(100 hours on about each Pokemon game I own, actually), I still think that Zelda surpasses it in almost every aspect.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
While the Pokemon games can be solid enough RPGs, I think the hoopla around them kind of throws me off.

Also Zelda rules me so there is no contest here.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Currently, I would much rather Zelda than Pokemon, however, ask me from about 1999 to 2002 or so, and I'd say Pokemon.
At that time, I didn't even know what Zelda was. :p

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Zelda of course!! It is a classic series of games that have difficult and fun challenges. I had enough with pokemon-_-. All you do is battle bosses and catch pokemon. WHAT is the fun of that? The fact that you make lil trainers cry.. jk.

Zelda forever

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
My 3 favorite VGAME series: Zelda, then Metroid and after that, Pokémon... Pokémon was excellent until R/S came out... and they pretty much sucked compared to G/S/C... Zelda and Metroid have always been great, even though Metroid has a huge Hiatus between 1994 and 2002

Chris

It has been awhile...
You do realize that you're asking this question on Zelda-geared forum, with members whose opinions are biased towards Zelda.

Now, I clearly understand this and I knew that the polls would lean towards Zelda. But, I wanted to see if there were people here who like another game equal or more than Zelda.

I created this thread just out of curiosity. I thought since it re-appeared in the shoutbox alot, it would be a great thread to make (Also, I wanted people to post here so they wouldn't talk about that in the shoutbox anymore).

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
So... if people start to talk a lot about Pac-Man or Puzzle Bubble in the shoutbox, you'll make a thread for them too? C'mon, it's the same thing to ask in a Playstation forum wether they prefer Sony or Nintendo:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom