• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
My favorites the Garos and Lizalfos from Majora's Mask. Both are appealing when it comes to graphics, and both have great AI programming as they both block moves well but also make well timed attacks.

Last edited:
ganon from Tp OoT and alot more not only has he made his mark he was hard to beat in OoT just knowing you have to beat him make you think if i do this would it help me beat ganondorf

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
On of my favorite Enemies in The Zelda game is pretty simple, I love the Octorocs from Skyward Sword. I absolutely hated them in the earlier 3D series, they looked horrible. But for Skyward Sword, their design is probably the best design this enimy has every seen. They hit the nail on the head with this one.

E

EpicDoug

I like Gibdos because they are like redeads but more hardcore and mysterious

I love the Like Likes! Mainly because when I first played OoT when I was 11, those things scared me, and I tried to avoid them..I didn't realize I could defeat them! Then, when I got better at the game, I always liked defeating them, without getting my stuff stolen, and every time I did beat them without getting my stuff stolen, I always felt a little bit accomplished! :]

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Favorite enemy eh.....I guess my newest fave would have to be the Guardians of the Silent Realm in Skyward Sword. Even though they’re really annoying, I still enjoy their appearance and the “You’re gonna die, Link!” theme music they have :) If bosses are optional to mention, Ancient Automaton: Koloktos hands down :D

TNinja

Of the Gorons
My favorite zelda enemy are chu-chu's because they look so goofy. It's almost like they mindlessly chase you to jump at you, and they also remind me of Wobbuffet.

P

PrincessWolfy

I liked King Bulbin in the Twilight Princess because he just kept coming back stronger and stronger and when his horns would break that would represent how many times you've beaten him. And it's just really fun to fight him on the bridge :D

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Key Masters

I actually don't know why I like these, in the Ocean Temple where 4 or 2 of them were on the sides of me, when I had to put the key down, I like killing them so I can get me some rupees(even I had almost 9,999). I learned that when you kill them, it's best to hurry up and put the key in the keyhole. It's still fun to fight them.

O

oscarillin

i would have to say maybe the stalfos. they make a good challenge in many of the games

I would have to say Octoroks. I like both versions of the Octorok, though I prefer the land Octorok (such as from Skyward Sword) over the other version. I love the designs of them in Skyward Sword, and I find them to be pretty fun enemies, no matter which version.

G

Guy in Green

i would say redeads, mainly because they have a way to actually force link to be vulnerable. you can't guard it, and that's what i thought was unique about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom