• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Knuckles - How many times did I die to these things in The Adventure of Link?? About 3 millions times. Especially when it came to fighting Rebonack (who was the boss basically designed around an Iron Knuckle once knocked off his pony) ^_~ I love how they have changed the mechanics with them in the games yet kept them around for The Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, etc. The developers managed to keep them as one of the hardest enemies in the game throughout the years. One wrong move or unknown mechanic and you could be in serious trouble with these guys. <3

P

Pm88

I liked the moblins from wind waker. I thought it was cool that you could steel their stuff using the grappling hook.

The Cucco because no matter what you'll never kill them and it's fun running around as they slowly kill you.....and it's funny when they get angry.

:triforce:Mine's got to be Dark Link.
I love how he's the only enemy with the smartest A.I. and that you are fighting your self, because the long you fight him (at least in OOT :eek:carina:) he starts to mimic you and the battle gets harder.
I just love battling him and wish that they put him in Skyward sword, that battle would have been amazing!!! :)

H

HylianKnight25

My favorite is Lizalfos. They're even better in Skyward Sword too. I remember them in Ocarina of Time, when you would duck with the shield on your back, and its sword makes contact, and you hit it, then it jumps over you, repeat until defeated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I love the Bokogoblins in Twilight Princess. They're fun to mess around with by shooting Slingshot pellets at them from a safe distance. Take the two at the beginning of North Faron Woods for example. They're talking back and forth as if arguing over something and then I snap a pellet at them, and both heads turn. At that point I charge in and combat them. Running over them with Epona is also a laughable way of disposing them. TP may have been "easy," but at least it still had multiple ways to slay Ganon's minions.

A

AxelVIII

Hmmm.. Id have to say my favourite Zelda Enemy is wolfos, mostly because they are wolves and I am a big fan of wolfs. The white wolfos in Twilight princess are my favourite type of wolfos, because they resemble actual wolves unlike the wolfos in Ocarina of time and Majoras mask, I still find all of the wolfos awesome though, i also enjoy battling them

My favorite enemy are the stalfos in Ocarina of Time because I love to sword fight with them. I replayed OoT 3 times because of the stalfos and I loved every last bit of it.

My favorite enemy has to be...the Dead Hand.Yes,The same Dead Hand from Ocarina of Time.Why?Mostly because of how scary he is,and how much button-mashing I have to do in order to kill,him.Honestly,when I first saw the Dead Hand,I nearly pissed myself,and I ended up smashing the sword button on everything every time I saw him,especially on OoT:3D. XD

Last edited:
N

ndifeuno

My favorite enemy would have to be Darknuts, especially in Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. Defeating them takes a bit of effort, but I always feel kind of epic whenever I defeat one.

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
My favorite enemy would have to be Darknuts from The Legend of Zelda because they were hard for me to beat which put my Zelda skills to the test

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
My Favorite enemy would probably the the Darknuts in Twilight Princess. I love the way they look because everytime i see one i get a little bit scared, plus they look just so immatating.But after you start to take their armour off, its like a whole new enemy because they get quicker and more agile. As you fight them you have to swing at the right times or else your going to get hit, and if you keep that up you will die. which isnt good lol. But another reasons i love the Darknuts is that everytime i go against 1 or even 2 or 3 at the same time, i get better at defeating ALL enemys. Defeating a Darknut helps me to become a better/ more skilled fighter in any kind of battle in The Legend of Zelda franchise.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
My favorite Zelda enemy would have to be the Stalfos. Stalfos have been around since the very beginning of the Zelda series. Every time I see one of those huge skeletons carrying a massive weapon, I get overwhelmed with joy and acknowledge the fight ahead of me. Whether I am tearing them apart with my sword and bombing them like in Ocarina of Time or carefully aiming my strike between their swords like in Skyward Sword, these enemies never disappoint and are always fun to fight. Seeing a Stalfos makes a wave of nostalgia wash over me, and that is why it is my favorite enemy in The Legend of Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom