• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Want to win a free Phantom Hourglass Figurine Set or a Link Plush Doll? All you have to do is follow the few steps listed below! Here are the few basic steps.

1. If you are brand new to the forums, you will have to Register at the Forums.

2. Make a SINGLE POST here in this thread of your favorite Zelda Enemy and explain why it is your favorite. Please only make 1 post in this thread.

3. You will need to have a Post Count of at least 30 in order to be eligible. (Already registered users are eligible to win this as well)

--Do this and you can win this Phantom Hourglass Figurine Set or the Magnificent Link Plush Doll.

Phantom-Hourglass-Figurines.JPG
Link-Plush-Doll.JPG

That's it! As soon as you make your post in this thread and have 30 total posts, you will be eligible for the reward. We are going to be giving away the Phantom Hourglass Figurine Set as the grand prize, with the Link Plush Doll as the secondary prize. The contest ends on Tuesday December 27th at 11:59pm. At that point we will randomly draw TWO usernames from this listing. The first name drawn will get the Plush Doll and the second name drawn will win the Figurine Set.

NOTE: If you win you will have to supply me with your address so you can receive your prizes.

NOTE: This is the second of MANY giveaways. Future giveaways will require higher than the 30 post threshold, so it's a good idea to stick around at the forums and get involved.

To the winners, it would be nice to see a picture or video of yourself with the plush doll once you get it.

We really hope you stick around at the forums as it's really a fun place to just talk with fellow Zelda, Pokemon, and general video game fans. Good luck and happy posting!

Example of a Post

One of my favorite enemies is the Lynel, especially from the original Legend of Zelda. I'm not sure what it was, but I think the idea of a Centaur (half human, half horse), is a perfect type of enemy for an adventure game like the Legend of Zelda.

Last edited:
M

moep0r

Mhhh I don't really know, but I liked the Snakes from ALTTP, or maybe just the way they appear when you pull the wrong switch :D

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Stalfos are definitely my favourite enemy.
They're the only enemy to appear in every game.
I love how the basic idea of a skeleton somehow varies in difficulty so much from game to game, making them so unique.

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
Darknuts,

These enemies are amazing, they are sometimes the mid-bosses in games, sometimes they are the last kind of enemy you encounter. But every encounter I have with one leaves me feeling like I'm actually participating in an engaging and intense battle.

The two games that come directly to mind with darknuts are. Twilight Princess and more importantly, Wind Waker.

Twilight Princess had these intense knights in armor that would have their speed increased once you removed them of their armor. They felt like an unstoppable force constantly forcing you back.

The Darknuts in Wind Waker however, had more charm to them, as well as a feeling of them being a next step up in enemies. They were more or less a force, if you weren't patient with them, they would take advantage. You had to wait for the chance for an action strike... roll behind or strike above them.... knocking off their helm or armor.... making their Anubis like body exposed. It just felt unique.

E

Estalphos

Stalfos is my favorite, i use that name everywhere and it is just a perfect enemy, every game has Stalfos in it and they get more difficult over time, their laugh in oot always made me shiver, it is just epic.

L

Link68

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time---Ganondorf---

Ganondorf is by far the coolest bad guy in the Zelda games i think because he looks badass, his powers are cool, and he's super evil. This Ganon was such a cool character to me because he was the first (humanlike) Ganondorf (compared to the Zelda games before where he's appeared as a pig-man etc.) This Ganon was the mold for future Ganons i believe, and his role as the head honcho bad guy is one that will always be remembered throughout The Legend of Zelda!

O

oscarosi

One of my favorite enemies has to be The Iron Knucles, and the ones from The Legend Of Zelda and The Twilight Princess, they really put your skills with the sword to the test, really fun to figh against them :mastersword:

The Phantoms from Phantom Hourglass but more specifically from Spirit Tracks. They were the most difficult enemy in the game and the ones I find the most challenging to the series. Especially when you have to navigate in a dungeon in the dark where Phantoms surround you. I had nightmares of being hunted by Phantoms in my school hallways for weeks after that experience which made Spirit Tracks all the more enjoyable.

I would have to go with Argorok from Twilight Princess. Having to clawshot onto his back some 100 ft. in the sky, and then repeatedly stab in in the back with the Master Sword while in midair; There was just this epic Beowulf-like moment with that boss that I loved.

argorok_screen.jpg

Last edited:
T

ThunderBombZ

Miniblins, now i know that there noise can be very annoying, but i find it really fun to hit them with the skullhammer in the forbidden fortress. IT feels like im playing a fun game of Zelda baseball. BTW these enemy's are from The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
my favorite enemy is the stalfos, I like the stalfos because i think having an enemy that will attack link with a sword so link in return can use his sword and shield from the sword attacks. also because i think that the stalfos are cool

B

Blone-x

Guay's from Majora's Mask because they steal your stuff and you buy it back from the curiosty shop and i always think gauy's work for the dude

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
ReDeads from The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess. The reson, I still get scared when they are scream at me and I can't move. Don't die Link, don't die!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom