• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajay

stalfos

stalfos are cool enemys they apear in every zelda game and every time they get creapyer:)

A

ajay

the best zelda enemys are stalfos they apear in every zelda game and every time they get creapyer specialy the hero shade (twilight prinses):)

TL123

TL And TZ
I like Demise, because when you try to finish him with fatalblow with thunder hit your sword and when you miss you do it more real. and i like when you should do Skyward strike with thunder against Demise.

Last edited:

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
Deku Toad - Twilight Princess

This mini boss was equally disgusting and fantastic in my opinion. I thought it was a great feature that even Midna didn't want to take part due to how disgusting the enemy was. It was also cool from a perspective of music lovers that it got it's own mini boss battle music, unlike the majority of other bosses. The whole thing made Lakebed Temple a very interesting dungeon!

demonsxlr8

Join the Dark Slide! :D
My Favorite enemy are the Darknuts, specially from Twilight Princess (and link crossbow training!). I just love them, i love sword to sword fights in a Zelda game. When you Finally can break his armor they get super fast and... wow. i loved how in Link's Crossbow training the Darknut transformed into millions of bats (or something with wings o: ) it was amazing!

E

elf129

The Twilight Princess darknuts are the bane of my existence in that game- they always wipe the floor with me!

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Favorite enemy would have to be either wallmasters because they actually added a sense of fear to the game, or bokoblins because no matter what they always made me laugh:)

S

ShinyFlitwick

I like the Poes in various games, especially Twilight Princess where a lot of them are hidden. Whenever I see one, I yell "Prepare to die!!...again!"
It also feels rewarding whenever you take one down and get the Poe Soul.

H

Hisoka

Wizzrobes! They shoot fire and ice at you, and teleport all over the place. It's fun to anticipate their movements and then slash at where they're standing.

C

callaman

I'm certain they've been said before, but Redeads are horrifying, the ones from OoT of course, the TP Redeads were boring.
I love the fear you feel as they stun you, leaving you to helplessly wait in horror as they ever so slowly make their way towards you.
I also found it indescribably creepy how they wait in the fetal position, and due to their palette being almost identical to the mud walls in Ocarina, it's often difficult to notice them until you're too close.

F

fiercedietylink

the bolblins cuz they have every type of warrior there is and they are very persistent in defeating link whether it's a bridge battle or long shot sniper archers they know how to kill a hylian

A

Antinaka12

I would have to go with dark nuts from the wind waker.
They are always so much fun to fight. the action command a button makes them easy even if you dont know which you will do at the time.

S

skullkid875

My favorite enemy is definitely Bongo Bongo. You go through the creepiest dungeon in the game to find him. Then you battle him on a giant drum surrounded by darkness and the only way to see him is with the eye of truth. He comes with a small little back story too. Some fans theorize that he was a Gerudo who committed a crime bad enough to cut off his hands and head. You also have to admit, he looks so badass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom