• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hero of Winds11

MINIBLINS!!!!

Definitly miniblins beacuse they're funny & cute. In Wind Waker when they poke you they get all exited like its some big achivement. Also in Wind Waker its so fun to sqish them with the skull hammer.

A

AdamDMurray

Without a doubt, the Darknuts / IronKnuckles. Such a challenge to fight, but still really, really fun. LOVED fighting them in Wind Waker

D

DrInnuendo

I know I'm not eligible, but I'm going to throw in an answer anyway.
My favorite enemy and probably the most controversial one I've had with most of my friends is...Skull Kid(s).
I'm not talking about the boss fights with Skull Kid in Twilight Princess or even Skull Kid from Majora's Mask.

I'm talking about those friendly skull kids in Ocarina of Time or at least till your an adult.
When your adult Link and on your journey to the forest temple, you know what I mean.
Meeting the Skull Kid again turns it hostile and it shoots poisonous blow darts through that flute of his.
You cannot kill him or her, but in turn you can get hurt and in turn makes it your enemy or at least that is what the skull kid thinks.
Skull Kid is my favorite enemy in all LoZ games.

D

Darkforte777

Favorite would have to be Dark Link, what better way to defeated a hero with its shadow. I have a really hard time to beat him especially in the water temple. But pretty good challenge I would say.

My favorite Zelda enemy is Darknuts becasue I enjoy the one-on-one combat with a big powerful enemy and makes me feel accomplished when I beat it! Wish they were in Skyward Sword, they could have made it a difficult enemy to defeat due to the new controls.

L

LoZ Nerd 1.7

Truthfully, this was a very hard decision, mainly because I own every game and have beaten em all, thus I have encountered all enemies, but one of my favorites are the wizzrobes. I mean sure they're annoying (especially in Link's Awakening) but it's so cool how they warp around everywhere. I like the ones from LoZ: The Minish Cap the most but find them hilarious in Wind Waker. :D

You can kill them with the biggorron sword, they drop 100 rupees when killed :)

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Congrats to the winners,

NekoTamer won the Plush Doll

Vattis_Wrath won the Phantom Hourglass Figure Set

I actually had to draw SEVEN names in order to get two winners... Five users that won, didn't have enough posts!

swordsguy11
linkbox135
AxelVIII
thehamboy3
ndifeuno

Be sure to follow the instructions next time!

Anyway, a new contest will be up in just a couple of hours, so keep up the posting. Winners, I will be in touch with you privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom