• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quadox

The Legend of Zelda: Favourite enemy.

As your enemies are your enemies, my choice of favourite enemy would of couse be the worst one and the easiest to kill: Torch Slugs from Ocarina of Time. They are slow, easy to kill and have a very low attack. You can even flip them on their backs (do they even have a spine by the way?), Amazing. :)
Torch Slug.png < The Slugger :yes: Navi.jpg < The Bugger :mad:
The one i hate the most? It's got to be Navi. Yep that's right, the little blue bugger floating above your shoulder acutally has a name! I am telling you this, that seemingly blameless fairy is, an enemy. Who knows what she might be up to under your cap? For those of you who already know about her businesses and still do not agree with me, i am telling you this:
HEY! LOOK! LISTEN! :(
Link: What is it this time Navi?
Navi: I thought you might wanted to pick up the pebble on the ground here.
Link: *Sigh*.

A

ALinkToTheTea

It has to be King Dodongo on ocarina of time, because he is sooo easy to defeat, and its funny watching him roll into the lava:)

S

shadowkrow

my faverite boss fyrus with the fire body is swette and thoss chains are like he is so dangoruss and make him look like he is chaid up for a resson so he will not destroid EVERY THIND..............twilight prinsses

K

KeeseKiller

My favorite enemies are Bokoblins. They're everywhere and they're fun to mess with. The walk up and stare right at you with the blankest eyes I've ever seen. Sometimes if you get real close behind them they sorta look a little behind and give out a cry, but it's their last. I stab them right in the back.

THEM

Your cows are mine!
My favorite enemy is probably the Iron Knuckles. They were so satisfying to kill in AoL, and they were awesome in OoT!!

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I really loved the Darknuts from Wind Waker, especially when you took on more than one at a time. They challenged you, ya know? You had to press the A button at just the right time, or else. I always felt like a beast after I killed a bunch of 'em at once!

Last edited:
I love the Koloktos battle in Skyward Sword. I loved the shiny look of the boss and how you used your whip to rip off his arms! :)

I'm going with deku babas. Sure, they are stationary and weak but they have variety from the new vertical opening mouths in skyward sword to the big deku babas in Ocarina of Time to Diababa in Twilight Princess. They also have a variety of fun ways to be killed: sword, arrows, slingshot, beetle, bomb. Take your pick! They're in every 3D zelda and are actually pretty fun to fight in skyward sword. Of all the common weak enemies in zelda, they are the least annoying since you can just easily run past them if you like, but they still make good obsticles in caves and dungeons. Next to octoroks and keese, they are the goombas of zelda. Deku babas never get old.

B

Blank

I'm going to have to say Gomess, the second miniboss of Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask. I liked this fight, because it was different than most of the Zelda battles, and since it was from the best game in the series, you could fight it in alot of different ways.

My favorite enemies are the deku babas (and all of their different forms). Zelda really worked with them to see how they could take a simple enemy and make it hard by changing it or putting it in certain places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom