• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if bosses count, or if mini bosses count, but if bosses count, then Ghirahim, if mini bosses count then Dark Link(OoT), and if neither then Darknuts. They all provide the sensation of partaking in an actual sword fight, rather than easily cutting down a pathetically defenseless Bokoblin.

My favorite enemy is the boss Twilit Fossil: Stallord. I just love that i got to use the spinner to defeat this enemy. I also like that there are two parts to this fight. Just when you thought you defeated it, you change the battlefield and are forced to fight the head while spinning around a huge pillar until you are close enough to knock it down with the spinner. It was such an awesome fight.

T

thegoldenrupee

sorry if this is a second post i say stalfos they show up in every game and are always different it's like a new enemey every game

O

omnomz

my favirote enemy would have to be Zant from loz twilight princess because i found it really coll (and confusing at first) how you use the wepons you got at all the other temples it was awesome!

I really like Anti-Fairies or Sparks because they are really useful when used right lol. Um I know that Anti-Fairies are in A Link to the Past And that Sparks are in Minish Cap but I dont know if they are in other games. Not that I remember at least.

My favorite enemy is the Cucco.
This is because the cuccos look nice in the front, but if you attack one a few times, then the only way to get away from their furry is to leave the current area.
I also like the cuccos because they fly to you from the sky!
I like to try to dodge the when I am playing a game.
The also kill one heart when in contact!

Okay so Keese are my favourite enemy because they tend to drop hearts often. And usually re spawn in rooms that you have left already. So When I am low on hearts and need more I always look for the Keese in previous rooms! Although Keese are also very annoying other then the hearts they give me.

U

UnregisteredBda

My favorite are the re deads in ocarina of time, when I was little and I played that game they scared me so much I almost stopped playing it.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
My favorite enemies are Darknuts, especially in Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. They're so much fun to fight and use hidden moves on, and I really liked the premise of the more you fought them, their armor falls off, making them faster but with weaker weapons. And of course, hardly anything beats using the Finishing Blow on one!

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Ironknuckles from Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask (Although the OoT/MM variant is too easy) and the Darknuts from The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I also like jumping over or slicing the shield of the Moblins from Skyward Sword. The reason I like Ironknuckles and Darknuts is the challenge of the fight, and it is just fun to fight them.

I'm going with Redead. I like that the way they behave changes between child and adult Link in OoT, and it really matches my own opinions of them over time. When I first got OoT for Christmas years and years ago, the Redead scared the living crap out of me and I would play the song or run away. Now I just deal with them and use their recorded screams to scare my friend and coworker (who posts here as ndifeuno).

Night Owl

~Momentai
As much as I love darknuts and stalfos, I'm going with the goombas from Link's Awakening.
You can defeat them with just about anything, but my favorite way is to jump on them. Goombas are the only enemy to give hearts 100% of the time (when jumped on), plus it's funny watching them get squished when you land on them. In my opinion, it is too bad that they were only in that game.

(Phiranna plants were in that game as well but I think they became our beloved deku babas).

H

Hp9073

Argorok because youre fighting a dragon some 100 feet in the air and stabbing him in the back while falling

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
MY favorite enemy would have to be darknuts. I love how in WW and TP when you fight them in groups, especially in the Cave of Ordeals, I have never finished that because of the 4 on the last floor. I also love how they fight in the Wind Waker and how they find of look like...a fox-human hybrid? It took my friend and me hours and tons of lives just to beat that first one in the first palace of Zelda II. I was very disapointed that they didn't appear in Skyward Sword I thought it would be fun to find a hole in their armour and fight them with 1:1 sword fighting tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom