• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

More time is good if we get mafia instead of town

I think Fig has a reasonable chance of flipping mafia, and I'm not convinced that us taking an extra two days will not end up putting us on town.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I feel like Kirino is one of the last lowposters I'd look at but aight

he's only made three content posts and they were all pretty lukewarm. He gives the impression of somebody who is trying to appear like he's participating in the game without actually doing so.

At the very least it gives our slankers more time to check in before we have to choose our first night actions

Fig

The Altruist
lol

i literally quoted every single one of his posts and walked you through what I didn't like about them

guess it's you who needs to read my posts more carefully :P
I've read your posts, there's no correlation. Even Seanzie states that there's ample conclusion to confirm that Chevy is indeed mafia but apparently you have godmode on and you can just tell that Chevy is mafia for some reason. You're just being "witty and quirky" but then still want credit to be believed by the majority. Now you are being dismissive of me and it's clear you don't have a statement to defend your position.

Fig

The Altruist
EBWODP
*I've read your posts, there's no correlation. Even Seanzie states that there's no ample conclusion to confirm that Chevy is indeed mafia but apparently you have godmode on and you can just tell that Chevy is mafia for some reason. You're just being "witty and quirky" but then still want credit to be believed by the majority. Now you are being dismissive of me and it's clear you don't have a statement to defend your position.

@Fig
Vote: Killjoy262

imgeoy.....
RVS is the best part of any mafia game
so based on what ExLight said here
The beginning of D1 usually goes through a phase that is casually called RVS, which has random jokey votes until something triggers proper discussion.
I certainly expect Chevy to have a lot of fun placing and commenting on jokey votes

let's see if that one plays out
i don't know who this no lynch guy is but I WANT HIS BLOOD

Vote: No Lynch
You forgot to unvote your vote for Extension
Are votes supposed to be red
No, they do have to be bold tho. Some sites do require red so I assume that's why Rag is doing it.
You're wrong, baka

Wait that's a thing? :eek:
You're wrong, baka

Wait that's a thing? :eek:
No it did not play out

And then when I do comment on stuff he doesn't seem to realize I actually was?
uh

game stuff

uh

ExLight seems p cool?
I thought this was supposed to be stuff about the game?
is it not
I was just memein about Ex.
like maybe I'm just the one missing the jokes now but I don't really see the meme value here

and despite saying RVS is great he doesn't seem to actually care about using it at all

anyways we then get into the me/Fig stuff and I'll try to put into more words what I didn't like about how this played out
it's the default one what am I supposed to do lol
No it's not lmao

No like the meme format

like this

[image]
Forget the mafia, we just destroyed the left wing.

did me saying it was all the red-named people tell you anything
like everybody

no you didn't

although if you think it really is a "slip up" why vote exlight instead of me?
He's gotta be trolling. Killjoy's taking it pretty far so my vote stays .
I mean I also felt like Killjoy wasn't treating me fairly at the time but like

If you're reading this interaction I don't really understand why you choose to stick with Killjoy and never even question Fig?

Like that last post he quoted was the start of my entire thing about Fig and yet watch what happens when I make a list calling him out for flying under the radar
Chevy - Mostly peanut gallery comments, and seems to be talking about stuff for the game more than they're actually doing stuff for the game.
This is fair, lemme make a list.
Fext- Strikes me as a newbie figuring stuff out mainly. Which makes me unsure what of his to actually read into.

Killjoy- He did go kinda hard on Fext like I already noted, but now I'm thinking he's fine.

Unvote

Storm- Pretty good stuff from him.

Ex- Idk, he's kinda coming across as scummy to me fsr, but he always does that D1.

Rag- Whole lot of nothing but it's early. I'd like to see more out of you.

Seanzie-Not much, but it's been pretty good stuff. Keep it up.

Fig- All he's really done so far is go hard on Fext because of the chat thing. Need more from here.
Oops I hit reply before I was done

Minish- Mainly stuff about trying to solve the setup. I hate that with a passion, it wastes time and favors scum imo, but I know that it can't really be looked into, else for a player with 4 posts.

Kirino- Need more from you

Deku, PK, ALiT: Also need more than just one post from y'all
So he's dropped his Killjoy thing but still doesn't really seem to have any further thoughts about Fig? And like he also seems to be completely misreading the reason people think Fig's reaction is sketchy - ie, he didn't go hard enough on me.

I could very easily see this as one Mafia trying to avoid voting or sussing another without really wanting to commit to it, but I could also very easily see this as Mafia not wanting to put too much pressure on a town player who looks likely to flip without actually trying to save them.

Vote: Rag.

These should have been one big post.
And like there's no way this vote logically follows from the above list

First off, almost all of the justification has no details, no specifics, just "good stuff" or "need more" but like need more what? Good stuff? How does that help anyone lmao

Secondarily it really sounds like he should be following my vote onto Fig here if he wants to wagon somebody new here, or voting his scum read in ExLight if he wants to push forward an existing wagon, or maybe even me if he wants to figure me out. Rag and ExLight were tied 2/2 at the time and I don't really see where the voting of Rag comes from? Especially since, at the time, I feel like I was a pretty big topic (and I was the reason he was making his list), and the two people I had the strongest views on are ExLight and Fig.

Basically he basically just dodged literally all of the conflict in the thread to take the safest vote on Rag and it doesn't make me feel good about him.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
EBWODP
*I've read your posts, there's no correlation. Even Seanzie states that there's no ample conclusion to confirm that Chevy is indeed mafia but apparently you have godmode on and you can just tell that Chevy is mafia for some reason. You're just being "witty and quirky" but then still want credit to be believed by the majority. Now you are being dismissive of me and it's clear you don't have a statement to defend your position.
Fig
you are using edit by way of double post wrong
you add to the post. you do not copy paste the exact same thing, except changing a comma.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
EBWODP
Fig
you are using edit by way of double post wrong
you add to the post. you do not copy paste the exact same thing, except changing a comma! it gets annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom