• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Seanzie - 1 (ExLight)
Killjoy262 - 1 (Chevywolf30)
ExLight - 2 (DekuNut, Killjoy262)
Fext - 2 (Storm, Paranoid King)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Kirino)
Storm - 1 (A Link In Time)
No Lynch - 2 (Fext, Ragnarokio)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, Seanzie, Viral Maze, Fig

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

With things finally coming to a boil, I'm going to:

Unvote

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Seanzie - 1 (ExLight)
Killjoy262 - 1 (Chevywolf30)
ExLight - 2 (DekuNut, Killjoy262)
Fext - 1 (Storm)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Kirino)
No Lynch - 2 (Fext, Ragnarokio)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, Seanzie, Viral Maze, Paranoid King, Fig, A Link In Time

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.
I never changed my vote.

yea that's why I asked how many in the chat lol
You know it's highly possible he could lie about it and make an attempt to look less scummy right? (Mostly thinking out loud)

@Viral Maze @Fig Where y'all at?

i also get the impression the ben shapiro meme format isn't popular around these parts

Fig

The Altruist
With things finally coming to a boil, I'm going to:

Unvote

I never changed my vote.

You know it's highly possible he could lie about it and make an attempt to look less scummy right? (Mostly thinking out loud)

@Viral Maze @Fig Where y'all at?
I just got out of work just now and despite checking at 12 PM my time, the game didn't until an hour later so I'm going to read everything especially since apparently 7 hours worth of game time equates to 7 pages already...

No like the meme format

like this

[insert Ben Shapiro meme
Ye, I meant like I haven't payed much attention to recent memes.

I just got out of work just now and despite checking at 12 PM my time, the game didn't until an hour later so I'm going to read everything especially since apparently 7 hours worth of game time equates to 7 pages already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom