• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm fine with lynching an inactive today i think. I still think Fig is a good lynch but i think the progression of things will be more interesting with a lurker lynch today.

Kirino strikes me as someone who has felt somewhat present in general but has made seemingly no effort to engage with the game (as opposed to PK who is straight up awol and viral who seems to be trying to keep up but failing). I also recall kirino having been comfortable lurking as mafia in the past, so I think of the three major lurkers he's probably my favourite. I forget what fext's case on chevy is though and i couldn't find it when i tried to so i gave up.

Unvote, Vote: Kirino

If a counterclaim comes out I'll certainly switch my vote.

Fig

The Altruist
with an extension I fail to see how that isn't a good thing
Give ample, crystal, clear evidence that can explain why you still think Chevy is mafia. You already said that Chevy "vented" and that Chevy is your "typical/average ranked practice framer." Please tell what exact messages did Chevy posts that makes you believe they are a framer/mafia.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
extensions are always good for town but in my experience the people on this site are oddly averse to them

More time -> more time to figure things out -> more time to figure Chevy out

More time is not necessarily good. Town will lose WIM and eat itself alive with tinfoil and convoluted cases given unlimited days. I'd rather see a flip today personally.

Give ample, crystal, clear evidence that can explain why you still think Chevy is mafia. You already said that Chevy "vented" and that Chevy is your "typical/average ranked practice framer." Please tell what exact messages did Chevy posts that makes you believe they are a framer/mafia.
lol

i literally quoted every single one of his posts and walked you through what I didn't like about them

guess it's you who needs to read my posts more carefully :P

More time is not necessarily good. Town will lose WIM and eat itself alive with tinfoil and convoluted cases given unlimited days. I'd rather see a flip today personally.
More time is good if we get mafia instead of town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom