• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I maintain that me/Ex/kill probably doesn't work as a team

so you're wrong somewhere

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I maintain that me/Ex/kill probably doesn't work as a team

so you're wrong somewhere
More than likely. Its day 1 though. So theres no telling really. You could be doing a clever diversion. To be fair you were Blue until i ISOed your posts and was like "maybe you are just trolling very hard."

anyways

I can do a list too

but better

uh

ALIT - Only one post, could go either way, but feels natural.
Chevy - Mostly peanut gallery comments, and seems to be talking about stuff for the game more than they're actually doing stuff for the game.
Deku - They were here right at the start pretty much and haven't done a single thing since. Not my favorite.
Ex - I like them a lot! They seem upfront and I think them questioning my joke as if they were really hoping to catch me out feels genuine.
Storm - Pretty sure he's just voting me for using light mode, and I don't know how to feel about that. I also think his list is bad.
Fig - Still pretty sure them mentioning I have made a "slip up" but not pressing it at all is scum that knows I'm not in their chat?
Killbot - At first thought their push on me was super overdone, especially because I thought he got my joke. No longer as sold on that.
Kirino - Posted three times in rapid succession then left after voting. Please come back and talk more!
Minish - Claims they'll die on N1, but I don't really see why they would if they keep not talking. All of their posts are also pretty focused on the setup and nothing else.
PK - They kinda pressed me for pretending to be a Mafia, but with only one message it's hard to say how genuine that belief feels for sure.
Rag - I feel like they would have little reason to follow me around so zealously as scum. Seems genuine enough to me.
Seanzie - Feels kinda anti-concensus to come to my defense when they did, little reason for Mafia to do that.

Viral - Please consider posting.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
guess I can vote fig can't I
You can

Yeah. Our roster is full of Lurkers
And the Lurkers tend to play a game of "he who talks most dies". Its kind of funny. Day one can have like 12 pages then it only be 2 pages a day from then on.

My thoughts exactly. It doesn't help that they are trying to respond as much as possible with 37 posts already with a semi-small slip-up if any. I'll admit that I can be seeing this deeper than it should but it doesn't mean I should just ignore it.
I meant to address this last night, but. As far as his post count, I'm not overwhelmingly suspicious of. I'm personally getting a "New Guy" vibe from it. Look at some of my earlier games(Yeah I had the luck of rolling scum my first three games) I was one of the higher posters. Mainly because I assumed "being active meant staying alive"

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Fext- Strikes me as a newbie figuring stuff out mainly. Which makes me unsure what of his to actually read into.

Killjoy- He did go kinda hard on Fext like I already noted, but now I'm thinking he's fine.

Unvote

Storm- Pretty good stuff from him.

Ex- Idk, he's kinda coming across as scummy to me fsr, but he always does that D1.

Rag- Whole lot of nothing but it's early. I'd like to see more out of you.

Seanzie-Not much, but it's been pretty good stuff. Keep it up.

Fig- All he's really done so far is go hard on Fext because of the chat thing. Need more from here.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Oops I hit reply before I was done

Minish- Mainly stuff about trying to solve the setup. I hate that with a passion, it wastes time and favors scum imo, but I know that it can't really be looked into, else for a player with 4 posts.

Kirino- Need more from you

Deku, PK, ALiT: Also need more than just one post from y'all

you know what time it is

STORM'S LIST OF ULTIMATE JUDGEMENT
  • ALIT-Neutral feels. like seriously bro. you show up out of nowhere and you put a vote on me, what gives man?
  • Chevy-one of the newer to our fold, but you've put a few games on your belt. still trying to get your niche down
  • Deku-only 1 post. not enough to go on. all they did was explain a rule and vote for Ex
  • Ex-he's trying to monopolize the narrative. typical scum Ex
  • Fex-Welcome to the Forums. this list is where i generally give my feels, and as you are new, and i dont know your way of doing, but also youre being very naughty, you naughty little naughty person, but i'm saving all my love for you
  • Fix-you've been here longer than i have and i have no recollection of who you are or who you once were. upon further investigation you have always been Fig. this seems like a Jotaro Dio situation. i dont know who you are. Cold. dammit
  • Killbot-blahdy blah. ****ing rivalry already. lets go.
  • Kirino-I want to see more from you, dude
  • Minish-Minish is lurking. thats about normal. neutral lean for now
  • PK-i dont really play with you that often. I'll give you the cold for now as well
  • Rag- i do agree that was an ominous post. mostly cracking jokes as usual. par for the course right now. nothing
  • Seanzie-i'll see your 10 cookies, and raise you 5 twizzlers
  • Raj-you got your d1 storm lynch last time we arrived. lets not repeat

1. What does blue mean here?

2. How is Fext being naughty?

3. Are your thoughts about Killjoy rooted in this game at all (if so, can you explain), or just because of some rivalry?

4. If Fext isn't trolling, IMO the way they moved forward after mentioning chat strongly suggests they got coaching from scumchat to help them cover up their mistake. If your comment about me is saying you don't believe Fext is trolling, what do you think of this whole thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom