• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Fig

The Altruist
Fig

deadass

stop posting

go read my posts

then come back and we can talk
I already went through them once and even double read, and triple read. There's no correlation that I can conclude from your statements that Chevy is a mafia member based on your own words. Chevy could very well be mafia, only time will tell. Your words don't provide a supporting argument for that notion.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
FIG

PLEASE
Fig's non-compliance is very scummy and i am glad i still have my vote on them, and i urge others to do the same so we can get a 24 hour post break to actually read and understand why Fext loathes Chevy.

Kirino

Tatakae
I haven’t really looked at him until now, but Chevy is a lot more restrained and non-commital than in previous games, in all of which (iirc) he was town. He hasn’t posted in a while, to be fair, but that’s not much of a point in his favor either. I probably wouldn’t mind lynching him today.

I’d give fuller thoughts on Fig, but I haven’t had time to read through his huge wallposts, which is partly why I want an extension.
I also recall kirino having been comfortable lurking as mafia in the past, so I think of the three major lurkers he's probably my favourite.
I’ve done this as town too. Activity is NAI for me. If I’m less involved than usual, it’s mainly because of the speed at which the game is moving.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I’d give fuller thoughts on Fig, but I haven’t had time to read through his huge wallposts, which is partly why I want an extension.
nice of you to show up as soon as i try to start a wagon on you

why didn't you explain why you wanted an extension when you voted for it?

anyways rag and co.

my issue with Chevy is there's no follow-up on anything that does happen

it's like he's trying to dodge conflict on purpose

and like

despite the fact he claims the early part of the game is the best

so in theory he should like dealing with the conflict there

anyways rag and co.

He hasn't posted in forever... I don't really see how you can come to this conclusion.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
anyways rag and co.

tell you what. fig today. chevy tommorow if we feel like it. I'm down with that.

and like

despite the fact he claims the early part of the game is the best

so in theory he should like dealing with the conflict there
That was clearly just meant to mean he thought RVS was an enjoyable part of the game since it is usually light-hearted and full of fluff, not that it was the best part to gleem information from.

Kirino

Tatakae
nice of you to show up as soon as i try to start a wagon on you
I try to be courteous.
why didn't you explain why you wanted an extension when you voted for it?
I said in my last post that I’d check when EoD was and maybe vote for an extension. Didn’t really feel much of an obligation to explain further. In general, I think extensions almost always help town, and the main reason not to vote for them is that people can get annoyed by overly long day phases.

they wrote a wall of text analyzing every post chevy made i think its unfair to characterize their case the way you are.

With that said i went back and read their case and all of chevy's posts and I'm not really interested in lynching Chevy. My impression of chevy is of someone who stayed in RVS for way too long and then felt pressured to make a reads list but didn't really have any real reads so they just kind of forced whatever they could., which is something I'd expect chevy to do in that situation as either alignment.
I agree with this. Despite Chevs vote against me, I have no reason to vote for him. The way Fext is so fixated on Chevy really wanting to flip again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom