• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Old Of Wolf and Man

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, thart's an interesting chapter, HoT! Not sure what's gonna happen next, but we're all sitting here in antcipation!:D

Here's chapter 7:

7: To Death Mountain

I told everyone about the event and they were all confused. Apparently no one else had seen or heard a giant red dragon. But I know what I saw.

Master Link had said that he wanted to talk to me next lesson, which was today. I didn't know what he was going to tell me.

Me and Colin got ready and walked to Link's dojo. Possibly, one of our last times.

I went up to Master Link after class when everyone else had left.

"Sully," he started, "you know about the note your parents left you, right?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what it means?"

"Not really."

"Think about my stories. Who are the rocks that talk?"

How did he know what it said? "Um..." I thought. "Oh yeah, the Gorons!"

"Yes. A usually nice and very prosperous tribe. But they've recently gone rogue for an unknown reason."

"Probably Hawk Killer."

"Maybe. Or possibly something else. Whatever it is, you and Colin need to find out soon. I already told Colin's parents and you guys are leaving right now."

"Sounds good."

"Here are your swords. Good luck!"

"Thanks Master Link. We won't let you down!"

I ran off and turned around to wave goodbye to Link. He had a nostalgic look on his face. He was probably remembering his journey to Death Mountain a little less than 50 years ago. He looked like he was longing to come with us, but couldn't because of the class.

I told Colin about it and he liked the idea. And we were off! On our first and far from last quest.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
It was good, but I did not like Sully's and Colin's reactions when Link told them to go on a quest. If I was in their place, first I would get excited, then confused. Why choose me? There are people ranked higher then me, so why me? If you wanted, you could have made Link say 'Time will tell' or 'you will find out' or something along the lines. That would have made it better. I believe that Colin's reaction would be that he first did not believe Sully and thought that it was another joke. Well, if going to quests are normal, then they won't have a huge reaction.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
It came across to me as,

"My parents? Awesome! You want me to go and risk my life? Yep, okay, that's ALL fine."

But, I'm certain it will get better, because you are a pretty damn good writer.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Soon. Hopefully tonight. I've been busy with homework but I don't have any tonight.

Lucky!!! I have to finish a draft of a poem for English! And get a few papers signed. But still...

The chapters are great with a ton of action, but it needs a tad bit more detail. Try to imagine how Sully feels about just leaving the class to go to the gorons. Try to imagine his expression, his surroundings, the physical features of the people around him. Now weave it into your story and ta-da! A very heavy-detailed fan fic!

Writing takes a ton of creativity, wit, and the power to keep moving. (Oh, and inspiration juice, aka, coca-cola) Keep going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom