• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Old Of Wolf and Man

The point of it is that I learned he was an assassin later but I told everyone then because my character is telling the story after it happened.

Beeker

Wild Card
Some things in the chapter were a little unclear, but it seems the story is really heading into the main plot. Keep it up, it's sounding exciting:)

Here is chapter 11. By the way guys, these first 11 chapters are part 1 of the fic called Part 1: Man. The book is either gonna be 2 or 3 parts:

11: Transformation

The people of Kakariko were all scared that the Twilight would reach their village. Beeker led an evacuation mission up Death Mountain.

Colin and I stood at the entrance gate between Kakariko Village and Hyrule Field. A giant black-gray barrier with creative, glowing red markings in it blocked our way.

"Well, this sucks," Colin said.

"Yeah," I said.

"If only Master Link were here," Colin started, "he would know what to d-"

All of a sudden, two long black arms stretched through the barrier and grabbed me and Colin. We were thrusted through and suddenly transported to a spring in the middle of a forest.

I felt like I had been punched in the gut several times. I felt bumps and bruises all over my face and body and my nose had to have been broken.

I couldn't call for Colin, simply because I couldn't move or speak. Although, I could hear him moaning from the pain somewhere near me.

Suddenly, I felt a jolt go through my body. I could barely push myself up. I turned to look at Colin and he was doing the same.

Then, I experienced the worst feeling ever. I felt as if I wasn't me. No, I was me, but not the same me.

I was standing on 4 legs still, but it was much easier. I looked over at Colin and I realized what I had become..........a wolf.

End of Chapter
What do you think, eh?

Here is the beginning of part 2 of my story:

Part 2

12: Chosen

I walked over to the deeper part of the spring to see my reflection to be sure of what I had just become. I was a wolf. No doubt about it. I had dark gray fur and my eyes were the same watery blue.

Colin had gray fur a little lighter than mine with a few black streaks in it. I looked closer at him and on his right paw he had the Triforce but with only the upside-down triangle glowing.

I looked down and sure enough, I too had the Triforce but with the lower right triangle glowing. From what I remembered from Master Link's lessons that was the Triforce of Courage! Why me, though? The only thing courageous I had done was confront Hawk Killer and Diablo. What did those encounters have in common? Master Link! He had pushed me into both of them, and he had the Triforce of Courage when he was a kid.

There was no doubt it, Colin and I had been chosen by the goddesses!

Just then, a large spirit rose straight out of the tiny waterfall in front of me. It looked like an angel, glowing bright white, but looked like a beast at the same time. And it floated!

Master Link had told us about the light spirits and I was sure this was one. There was only one from the forest meaning this was Faron, light spirit of the Faron Woods.

"Faron?" I said trying to make sure.

"Yes," he confirmed.

Colin had now turned around and was shocked at what he saw. He muttered a curse word under his breath.

"Are you here because of the Triforce marks?" I asked.

"I'm surprised you don't have the Triforce of Wisdom," he complimented. "Yes I am. Do you know what yours' mean?"

"Yes," I said.

"No," Colin said.

"Yes Sully you have the Triforce of Courage," he read my mind. "Colin you have a very special piece of the Triforce. It is called the Tetraforce, the fourth piece of the Triforce, the upside-down triangle. Of which you will learn about soon. I'm afraid that is all I can tell you if you are truly the chosen ones..." and he disappeared.

End of Chapter

The reason they can talk is the lesson of the story: although they are wolves, they are still just regular Hylians on the inside, hence of wolf and man. :) just to clear that up. And because it's a Metallica song it fits perfectly.

@bigflyingpotato: They can understand eachother since they're both wolves. And Faron can because of his powers as a light spirit.

Here is chapter 13:

13: Escape

They swooped in like a hawk attacking its prey. Its claws out, it ran straight through the castle, allowing the man on top of the dragon to get inside.

Once Valoo was done he flew away to the top of Hyrule Castle, while Hawk Killer stayed inside.

"You're coming with me," Hawk Killer said to the princess, in a very commanding voice.

The princess couldn't understand him, so she said, "What do you want from me?"

Elvon now came in the room. He was carrying his ocarina in one hand and a large book in the other.

"Zelda," Elvon started, "go with him. I have it all figured out. It's all in the book!" He pointed at the book.

"But-" Zelda started to protest.

"It's your destiny!" For some reason the tone of his voice had risen. "Do you want what Zeru wants? The destruction of Hyrule as you know will come if you don't go with this man. It's the only place you can go..."

Zelda just nodded, accepting her fate. Elvon was the one she trusted the most in the world.

Hawk Killer whistled a beautiful tune and Valoo came right next to the great hole in the wall.

Hawk was the first to get on Valoo. He climbed onto its hooked tail and up to the top of its back. Zelda followed.

She started waving in sadness at Elvon, then turned around.

Elvon just then realized that this was the only way out of the castle. He had every item in Hyrule, but all he ever wanted was adventure. And that is why he jumped onto Valoo's hooked tail without anyone noticing.

The great red dragon flew straight up to the sky and magic kept the passengers on.*

Once they had flown about a mile up in the air, they reached a large sea-blue portal. Valoo went straight into it.

They were teleported into a large world and were hovering over the Great Sea.

End of Chapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom