• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Old Of Wolf and Man

@bfp: my character was trying to hold it in since he was in a public place.

@Ember: I guess, but now that Ordon is doing something with all their goats, they are also now a milk bar along with being a regular adult bar.

Also, chapter 2 will be up soon.

Here's chapter 2:

2: The Nightmare

I could hear Colin screaming for help in the distance. I was in the very south of Castle Town and Colin was in the center.

I sprinted toward him. Sweat was running heavily across my whole body. I finally reached Colin.

"L-l-look," his trembling finger was pointing at a golden wolf.

It's fur was white and gold and shined like the sun on a hot summer day. It was protecting the entrance to West Castle Town. Two gray wolves that looked like me were guarding the north and east entrances. And a black and gray wolf that greatly resembled Master Link guarded the entrance to the south right behind me.

In a split second, all of the wolves jumped on us and we were in a strange place. It was a large field of nothingness that was the same color as the gold wolf's fur and Hyrule Castle looked close but far away at the same time.

All the wolves were now humans. The gold wolf was now a gold-ish Stalfos with bits of armor here and there, and he had lost an eye. The black and gray wolf was now Master Link. And the two gray wolves were now......my parents? They couldn't be.

I was so confused about what was going on that I didn't even notice that I was still on the ground, if you can call it ground.

"Get up!" Colin yelled at me. "Get up! GET.........UP!!!"

I opened my eyes. I was back in Colin's bedroom. He was staring down at me.

"Thank the goddesses, he finally woke up!" Colin announced. "Its morning."

"Already?" I was surprised. I started to get up, but then I got an extreme headache. I laid back down, "I'll be downstairs in a minute. You can go ahead."

"Okay," Colin replied and walked downstairs to his family.
End of Chapter

Last edited:
Thanks man!:) I've been getting a lot of ideas lately for some reason. And I'm just writing the chapters on the notes app of my iPod touch.

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, this is coming along fast.
I liked this chapter. Having all those mysterious wolves in the dream, ooh, suspense!

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Whoa 21 replies already. Only two chapters. OMG. This story flows so well and I've noticed that stories with a character telling the story make the book a little more interesting. Keep making this story Epic.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I can't wait until it continues. I have a question. I have twilight princess, but I have not finished it. Would this story reveal anything about the ending of Twilight Princess?

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Probably not?
I really don't know. :lol:
Though, if it takes place after TP, and places have changed-probably not.
Nice story Hero of Time! I'm rather fond of this fan fic right now. I hope this ends with a cliffhanger, the story seems great enough for that. :D

Eduarda

@ Hero Of Time: I'm in Yeta and Yeto's house palace thing.
@ CB: You hope that the story ends with a cliff hanger? But I don't like those types of stories, well, unless there is another book to it :D .

Eduarda

Zant is in this story? I thought that it is a completely different villain since this is about humans and wolves, not twilight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom