• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Old Of Wolf and Man

He's not actually in the story but there will be info about him.

Here's a short chapter 3. Thanks to all my fans!

3: Welcome to the Family

Once my headache went away, I walked downstairs and sat at the table.

"Your head better?" Colin asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Sully, it's a pleasure to have you," Colin's mom said. She was a decently tall blond woman around the age of 40.

"Thanks."

Colin's father was never at home because he was one of the highest ranked Hylian soldiers. Perhaps that's why he felt my pain.

"What time is it?" I asked Colin.

"About 10:30.*We should leave for class soon. I can't wait!"

"Why?" I asked him.

"Don't you remember?" Colin started. "Today's the field trip."

"Oh yeah."

We were taking a field trip into Hyrule Castle. We were going *to meet all the knights, including Colin's dad. No wonder he was excited. Of course I was excited because I had never been in the castle.

Just then, Colin's grandfather walked in the room.

Colin's grandpa was a colleague and a friend of Master Link when they were children in Ordon. Master Link even once described Colin Sr. as the bravest person he knows. Colin Sr. looked exactly like his grandson except he was much older.

"Hey grandpa," Colin said.

"Hi Colin. Hello Sully."

"Good morning, father," Colin's mom said. "Colin, Sully, it's almost time for class. You better get going."

Me and Colin put on our elf hats and started walking towards Master Link's dojo.

End of Chapter

Be patient on next chapter, it's gonna be long and amazing!

Last edited:
Here's chapter 4:

*WARNING! There us a cuss word in this chapter!*

4: ITR

Colin and I had arrived at Master Link's with only a few stares and points. People thought I might go psychopathic since my parents were kidnapped.

Master Link explained that we would meet the knights, then we would take a tour through the castle and finally, we would meet Princess Zelda!

We started walking through Castle Town to Hyrule Castle. On the way there, we stopped at the ITR Shop.

The ITR Shop was owned by Inko Trate Rami, ITR for short. He was an 18 year-old guy, around the height of 6'2", with dark brown and green eyes. Along with owning his shop, he was a carpenter and a mapmaker. He wore a white cotton shirt, brown corduroy pants, light brown boots, a black bandana, brown leather gauntlets and a dark emerald cloak.

"Hello, and welcome to the ITR Shop," he said staring down at us awkwardly. "Anything I can help you with?"

"No," Master Link started, "We're just looking."

Colin and I went and looked at the Hylian shields. We both had always wanted one since we had laid our eyes on one. They were things of beauty, with a blue face and a gray outline with the royal emblem in the middle.

"How much are these?" I asked the shop assistant, Panda.

Panda was a 12 year-old girl with black hair and blue eyes. Her real name was Pandora, but everyone called her Panda. She was about 5'4" and wore a simple blue dress.

"Those are 40 Rupees," she said with a kind smile.

"How many Rupees do you have?" Colin looked over at me.

I reached deep in my pocket and pulled out three red Rupees. "Sixty."

"Holy ****!" Colin exclaimed.

"Please excuse my friend," I said turning to look at Panda.

"It's okay," she said.

"How did you get all those?!" Colin was still staring at me in shock.

"My parents left them for me right before they left."

"So you're going to spend it all on a shield!"

"No, they left it with a note," I said and showed him the note.

"You must block the rocks that talk," he said. "That's it!"

"Can we just get these shields and go? Give me 20 Rupees."

"But-"

"I still owe you from Telma's yesterday," I told him.

"Fine." He handed me a red Rupee.

"Two Hylian shields," I told Panda and handed her the Rupees.

She handed me the shields, "There you go! Have a nice day!"

"Thanks." I turned to Colin and gave him his shield.

"Awesome!" he exclaimed.

I could feel the nostalgia in the air. Just then Master Link called for all of us.

Everyone else had just bought small things, so we stood out. When we walked over, Shore was entertaining everyone with his slingshot.

We decided to hide our shields so we didn't get surrounded. "Awesome slingshot Shore."

"Thanks."

"Okay guys, time to go," Master Link announced.

We walked out.

"Thanks for stopping in," Inko smiled.

"Off to Hyrule Castle!" Master Link shouted. You could tell he was very excited to visit the castle once again, but what would happen soon would make it his last.

Beeker

Wild Card
You seem to like putting cliffhangers at the end of your chapters, don't you?:P
Anyways, neat chapter, keep 'em coming!;)

great fanfic so far, but did you really have to dedicate an entire chapter to them getting hylian shields? and you don't have to warn people about cursing if you censor it. (just a little constructive critism) either way, great job so far:)

@Ember: Sure. Pm it to me.

@Beeker: I guess. That's just how I roll:)

@VW: I was gonna have it be the beginning of next chapter but it was too long. And I guess the site automatically bleeps things out because I didn't put asterisks.

All fans of this, join the Of Wolf and Man Fan Club. It's a group. Join the one without apostrophes because I accidentally made two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom