• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Wow, moves fast.

Mauno tried to get the groups attention. "Am I the only one who feels really helpless on this train? It feels so stuffy... I'm going on the roof." Ammy looked at him. "Why?"
"To get some air." Mauno climbed up, through a hatch to the roof. He was sitting down, examining his weapon. He heard a small, strange noise, but thought nothing of it.

Probably brakes, or something like that. Yeah, brakes.

Then, he heard footsteps. He looked up in time to see Zalix lunge at him, blade first. He pinned Mauno to the ground, and thrust his sword down. Mauno barely deflected it, and it went at least two feet into the roof of the train, deep enough for Ammy and Alwin to see it thrust through the roof. Mauno kicked Zalix off, and went on the offensive, swinging his shield around, giving Zalix his fair share of bruises and cuts. Then Zalix opened fire. Mauno took a defensive position. He heard a crystalizing sound, looked up, and Zalix's right arm was frozen.

Did I do that?... sweeet.

Mauno slammed Zalix with his shield, smashing his now brittle arm, and he flew off the train, slamming into the ground and rolling around. Mauno looked up when Alwin scrambled onto the roof. "Zalix?"
"Yup. Looked like he wanted me dead, for whatever reason."

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu hopped onto the roof as well. "Doesn't he want us all dead?" she pointed out, using earth magic to put a "house" of sorts around him. "If he can't break out of that, the heat of the desert should kill him."
Lady Bow floated up to the roof. "What happened!?" she exclaimed.
"Nothing much. We're safe now."

(thought of another one, Watt, a ball of electricity or something)

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno sighed. "This is too much. The fighting needs to stop..." HIs face lit up. "Oh yeah, check this out!" He pointed his shield, and made a chunk of ice on the train. "I can make ice!"

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu melted the ice. "And I can make fire." she said, starting to sweat a little. "I'm going back in the train, it's hot in here." she complained, hopping back into the train car.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin said, "I really can't do anything special," and looked out over the horizon, "I forgot how hot the desert actually was..." he sweated a little more and dropped back dowin into the train.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno went back into the train. He went up to Ammy and Alwin. "Guys, we should keep moving. We can't risk being in one place for too long. Zalix found us once, he could find us again."

amaterasu

Writer
"We'll stay in the Desert for a few days, and then we can move somewhere else." Amaterasu decided, as the train went over a small canyon. "What's up with that wierd vulture. It's just staring at us." she said.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno shrugged. "No clue. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find a compartment or something, where I can study this shield in private." Mauno found a small room, sat down inside(There were two couches) and took off his shield, tapping and tinkering with it. Alwin came in. "Why are you so seclusive all of a sudden?" Mauno looked up at him. "It's just that... we got these weapons, and powers. That wouldn't be for nothing. Somethings coming." Alwin pondered for a second. "You have a point, but even so... why are you so interested in that shield."
"Come on. I got a launching shield with spinning blades. You got a flaming halberd. You're not the slightest bit interested as to how that thing works?" Alwin pondered again, looking at his halberd. "Again, a good point." Mauno smiled, knowing he had won the debate. "Then sit down. It's fairly private here."

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu continued to stare at the desert, still nervous about that bird. "Hey Goombario. You know anything about that bird?" she asked.
"Yep! Mario fought him when we first got to Dry Dry Desert! Well, actually, a bit afterwards, but we fought him!"
"Was it hard?"
"Not with Lady Bow slapping him."
"I do have quite an arm when it comes to slapping." Bow boasted, holding up a bouqute of flowers and laughing a little.

(in the game, Bow does B-Slap and it looks really cool)

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno still tinkered with his weapon. Alwin had left, and Mauno truly thought Alwin should examine his weapon further. He poked, pried, and did pretty much everything he could. He sighed.

Perhaps I have found out everything there is.

He got up, and went back over to Ammy. "I think we should ditch the fanged mushroom and Arrow." Ammy turned to him. "You mean Goombario and Bow?"
"Yeah, yeah, them. I really don't like them." Then, there was screaming. People ran out of one of the train cars, in a panic. Flame billowed out of the doorway. Mauno turned to Ammy. "Go find Alwin. Fast." Mauno took out his shield raised it, and started to advance towards the doorway. More flames.

Probably that Xavier dude. Seems like he wants to kill me.

He shot some icicles into the train car, and heard a grunt. The flames subsided. He charged in, swinging his shield left and right, blades whirling. A 'Fwoosh' and flame rose up. Something slammed into his shield, and he dropped his guard. He felt a stabbing pain in his arm, like someone had stabbed him with fire. He stumbled back into the car he was in before, making sure to close the door, and he froze it shut. He stumbled, and fell onto all fours. He looked up at the people around him. "Get out. Now."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin, who had returned to the main car, ran over and helped Mauno up, "You all right, Mauno? And where's Ammy?" he asked hurriedly.
"I'm all right," Mauno said, gesturing toward the back of the train.
"Go," Alwin said, opening the train door, "I'll find Ammy! Jump!" he ran into the back of the train, trying to find the zora woman.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno sat, at the train door.

I should at least try and help.

He jumped out, and flew beside the train, shooting icicles through the windows, shattering them. But, the pain was too much. He safely landed. He saw Ammy and Alwin jump out. He ran over to them, blood coming from his wound. "Guys, I think that fire dude found us again. Felt like he stabbed me with fire." He looked around the desert. "I know where we'll be safe. Follow me, if you want." He tapped his teleporter, and he flashed away.

Mauno looked up, at the islands floating around. The waterfalls falling down. He smiled. "Hello, Skyworld."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin grabbed Ammy and followed Mauno, nearly fainting when he saw how high they were, "Where are we?" he gasped. Then, noticing Mauno's wound, he ran over to him and asked, "Need some help with that?"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno grunted. "Nah, I think I can find something to fix it here. C'mon!" He ran, jumped and swooped down, then, turned to Ammy and Alwin. "Well, aren't you gonna-" He scanned their bodies. "Oh." Ammy facepalmed. "Yeah, 'oh', as in, 'Oh, we don't have wings!" Mauno turned to Alwin. "You have flying pokemon, right?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin nodded, "One and a half... just a sec..." hee opened up two pokeballs and Charmeleon and Wigglytuff came out, "You can take Tuft," he told Ammy, "And I'll teach Charmy here how to fly," as Tuft walked over to Ammy, Alwin put his hand out in front of him and Charmeleon dropped something there.
An everstone.
"You may want to stand back," the trainer cautioned.
Charmeleon lifted into the air and a spectrum of lights covered his body until Charmeleon was only a rainbow-colored sillouhette. This sillouhette began to grow and wings protruded from the creature's back. A piercing roar shook the island they were on as the colors zoomed off in all directions, leaving behing no Charmeleon, but a full-gron Charizard.
"Wow," Ammy gasped.
Alwin laughed, "If you think THIS is amazing, you should check out the evolution of Magikarp!" he mounted Charizard and motioned for Ammy to do the same to Tuft, "And we're out of here!" he called as the dragon/fire type flapped its wings and left the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom