• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
"You can have fun with those." Amaterasu said. "If you put your minds to it. Magic takes a lot of energy though, especially with fire. So in a way, they're all equal."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin walked toward the tent, "You still up for moving out, Ammy?" he asked, then turned to Mauno, "We think we should go nomadic. Zalix will know to look for us here."

amaterasu

Writer
"Yeah Alwin!" Amaterasu called back, walking up the hill. He's really nice. she thought to herself.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin began packing the tent and sleeping bags. They're both taking this whole adventure great so far... Ammy espacially. Mauno is going kinda weird... er than me he laughed to himself, But what is it about that fish-girl that makes me watch her constantly?

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu looked into the crystal clear water of Lake Hylia one last time. Or, maybe one last time. "I'm going to miss the Lake. If we ever come back here, and it's not crystal clear like it is now, I'm going to murder somebody." she decided, walking up the hill. Alwin quickly looked back at the stuff he was packing as she came up. Issun nibbled at Ammy's hair until she petted him, and he cooed. "Almost done Alwin?" she asked.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin nodded, "All done. And don't worry... the lake will still be hre, like this, when you come back," he patted her arm in sympathy, "Now, where to go today?"

amaterasu

Writer
"Good. I think we should head to somewhere in Mauno's world. I don't think we've been there yet. Where to?" Amaterasu asked, staring at Lake Hylia again.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor began scrolling through his index, "Tough choice. Anyone have any ideas on where in that world to go?"
(aka i've never played Metroid in my life)

amaterasu

Writer
(me neither. we could just google it, or ask Blendercat)

(me neither. we could just google it, or ask Blendercat or... chose some place where we've all played. The Mushroom Kingdom!)

Amaterasu scrolled through the index as well. "What about... Toad Town?" Amaterasu asked, looking up. "Doesn't sound like a place from ________ (metroid's main place) but it seems like a place Zalix wouldn't go."

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu, Tennor, and Mauno appeared in the Mushroom Kingdom. "Somebody slap me I think I'm trippin'" Amaterasu breathed, looking around. There were people who seemed to have mushrooms growing out of their heads. Turtles that flew delivered mail, and others just walked around. (Paper Mario references, lol. If either of you have played it, i think we should hide in some of the places there. A lot of the places are good for hiding, like Tubba Blubba's place)

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu slapped Alwin back, leaving a small red splotch. "Do you need to be slapped as well Mauno?" she asked, already holding her hand back.
"Hello!" A Goomba called. "My name's Goombario! Named after the famous Mario!"
"WHAT THE H ARE YOU!" Amaterasu shouted, jumping back. "I must be trippin'! That mushroom is brown and is wearing a blue hat and is talking!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom