• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
This is the Nintendo RP, Worlds Collide! Please note that you need to sign up in the topic Untitled Nintendo RP signups before you can play.

Story: Many people think that they are in the only existing universe... but they are wrong. There are hundreds of universes, and now they are colliding in a violent clash. The worlds of Metroid, Pokemon, Zelda, and Star Fox have been joined. Mysterious Universal Transporters have appeared to those chosen for the task, so they can travel to the different universes. Now... the battles begin.

THE FIRST RP POST!

Zalix walked to his Starfighter. He was done here on Alinos. He hadn't found what he was looking for. He put his hand to a wound on his left arm.
Stupid Alimbic Guardians. Since when can a robot shoot flaming rocks. I mean, where do they come from?
Zalix got into his Starfighter. He pressed a button, and a visor instantly materialized over the cockpit. He lifted off, and activated his Universal Transporter. He sped into space, and with a great flash, he was gone.

ZALIX: Metroid(Alinos) to Zelda(Hyrule Field)

Zalix came out of the teleport over a vast field. A prosperous looking town stood in the distance, along with a grand castle. He pressed a button, and his Rocket Bike dropped out of the Starfighter frame. On his orders, the frame flew to a safe spot until it was needed. The bike was dark grey steel, with two large wings horizontal to the ground, which curved downward at the tips. At the base of these wings, there were two smaller wings going at 45 degree angles upwards and downwards. These curved slightly towards the main wing at the tips. Two small, insignificant laser cannons were at the tip, which curved smoothly into a point. However, Zalix preferred to use his machine gun.

Zalix looked out over the field. He saw a man in green on a red horse, with a stark-white mane. He decided that this person might know valuable information. As he sped towards them, the man readied a bow.
Oh, so you're going to shoot me, are you? We'll see about that!
Zalix lifted his right arm from under his cloak. He could hear the machine gun whirring as it warmed up. The man looked in surprise. He reeled back his horse, and took off.
Silly little person. You don't know who I am, do you?
The lasers flew across the field, and hit their mark. The horse stumbled and toppled to the ground. The man rolled safely to the side, and looked at the horse. He turned towards Zalix with a look of rage on his face. Zalix got off his Rocket Bike and casually walked towards him. The man had a sword in his hand, and he leaped up above Zalix. Zalix casually lifted up his right arm, and simply grabbed the blade, and threw the man aside. He instantly went back in for another attack. The green blade instantly appeared over Zalix's right hand. He deflected two or three blows, then went on the attack. He flicked the sword out of the man's hand. Then, a volley of slashes and thrusts. Finally, a thrust hit home. The man looked down at the green sword sticking out of his chest. Zalix simply evaporated the blade. The man fell to the ground. Zalix sighed. "You know, I really wish that people would listen to me sometimes. I really didn't want to kill him, he just got in my way." Zalix mounted his Rocket Bike, and decided he'd find out just how big this place was.

NOTE: Zelda64, I'm going to control your character a wee bit, if that's alright.

John rode across Hyrule Field. He saw the glint of a blade sticking out of the grass.
Hmm. A fine blade. This'd be good to keep.
He put the sword on his back, and rode off to his next destination.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(Aha! So thats how he gets the Master Sword! Never would've thought of that.)
As John was riding, he pulled out a strange device he had found lately. In his mind, it looked like a futuristic stone tablet, with some sort of magic bulletin board. The board(aka the screen) said "Welcome! Please push the start near the bottom of the screen." So that is what this bulletin board is called... John thought to himself. He touched 'Start', and it went into a series of text explaining everything to John, and by the time it was over, John understood the device and other devices he might see. John pressed a button called 'Teleportation Selection'. He scrolled throught the choices, and clicked on the option titled 'Unova'.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix brought his Rocket Bike to a stop. He had done a lap or two of this land, and he had to say. It was certainly vast. He was right where he had come from. He pressed the button on his Rocket's Bike dashboard that connected it with the Starfighter. As it connected, he shifted from a riding position to a sitting position, as he normally would. He pressed a button on his mechanical arm, and slid back a small piece of armor. A screen came out. He pressed 'Universe Transport' and he waited for it to update. A message flashed on the screen. 'You may also enjoy this teleport: Unova!"
Eh, what the heck. Might as well.
He pressed the button. The teleporter hummed with energy. He activated the rocket engine, and took off. The Starfighter let off a brilliant flash of light, and he flew through the vortex.

ZALIX: Hyrule Field to Castelia City

As Zalix exited the vortex, a man flew into him. He had caused some damage to the right stabilizer wings, but Zalix didn't know about it yet. When he exited the vortex, he saw a grand costal city. He was greeted by a strong gust of wind. He lost control of his ship, and flew down into the desert in the north. The crash wasn't too bad, but Zalix was shaken slightly. The cockpit windshield faded, as it always did after a crash. Zalix climbed out, and stumbled to the ground. He wasn't injured, but he was shaken. He got up and looked around. Sand blew around him. He tightened the hood on his cloak. It would shield him from the blowing sand. He keeled down to inspect the damage to his Starfighter.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
John Alwin watched as the new item was presented to him. This item was top secret and was left to him in the last will of his boss: Giovanni, Gym Leader and head of Team Rocket. The purpose was unknown, as Giovanni had wished for John to try it first. He reached out and tapped th scren with shaking hands. He saw the following words:
Zelda
Star Fox
Metroid
He pressed "Zelda" and a giant hole appeared in front of him.
John sat down on his Rockt Bike, a custom-made motorcycle with room for items and pokeballs, plus experimental technology from Rockt Labs. He gunned the engine and sailed through the hall.
John: Pallet Town-->Kakoriko Village
John's Rocket Bike sailed off of the Tower and landed softly beside a deep Well. It was night, and the Rocket Bike had not made a peep. The Tablet landed by him and he placed it in his pocket, surveying his surroundings.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
John(Z64, not Alwin) found himself in front of what seemed to be a man-made mountain with creatures walking in and out of it. The Universal Transporter made a beep, explaining where he was and the world he was in. The tablet asked him if it could refer to him by a code name it had made up from him, and the code name was Z64. John pressed accept. It then asked him "Would you like to walk around or go somewhere else, Z64?" "I would like to see my options." The tablet showed him the options Home World, Metroid, StarFox, or Stay. Jacob pressed StarFox, and again Jacob went through a vortex......

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix grunted, wiping some grease from his hands. He mumbled something under his breath. "Yup, it's broken alright. I should really get to work fixing it." Zalix knelt down, and started reattaching the wings. The damage was far from severe. It simply required the tightening of some bolts, and a little elbow grease. He got into the starfighter, and tapped his teleporter.
Hmm... this 'starfox' universe sounds interesting. I'll give it a shot.
He followed his usual routine and soon he was above a very prosperous looking planet.
ZALIX: UNOVA ROUTE FOUR TO CORNERIAN SKY.

He slowly glided over the planet's surface, about 20 000 feet up. Suddenly, a bright laser whizzed past his right side.
Dang, people hate me here too? Good thing I put some work into my evasive maneuvers.
Zalix did an immelman, and his pursuer was confused. He then came up back around his pursuer, which was in a strange green starfighter with long wings, and a C painted on it. He pressed a button on the control, er, handles.

The machine guns flared to life. Green bolts of energy flared out from both sides of the starfighter. The pursuer, or, now the pursued, tried to do an S-dive, but Zalix saw it coming. He scored a direct hit, and a laser ripped right through the right wing of the craft. As the shrapnel fell towards the earth, the pilot ejected...

and landed right on the nose of Zalix's starfighter.
Oh, taking the direct approach, eh? We'll see about that!
Zalix's cockpit faded. The assailant drew a gun. But Zalix was quicker. He activated his sword, and cut the gun's barrel off, twisting metal over the opening in the process. The assailant fired, and because it couldn't go anywhere, it exploded with a mighty bang. He was thrown off the ship, and plummeted to the Planet. Zalix sighed. If only people would stop trying to kill him. He lowered his descent, when a screen flashed on the dashboard.
'You are in Corneria! Would you like to stay, or go somewhere else?' He tapped go somewhere else. 'Would you like a random location?' He tapped yes. He dissapeared in a brilliant flash.

ZALIX: Corneria to Arcterra

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Agent Alwin (as I'll call him from now on to prevent confusion) was staring into the Well.
Inside was a writhing mass of flesh that formed into a humanoid figure. But this creature (a Dead Hand) was no human. It looked like a crazed butcher with long, spindly arms. It lashed out at him and he barely escpaed it's hit. Alwin dove for his Rocket Bike and pulled out an Ultra Ball infused with the properties pf a Master Ball, so as to be called the "Ultra-Master" Ball. He threw it at the creature and it was trapped inside for a few seconds... long enough for an energy-reducing beam to halt the movement of the creature.
Congratulations! You caught a Dead Hand! Would you like to give it a nickname? "No thanks," Are you sure? "Yes," The Dead Hand was sent to your PC! But wait! Your PC can not be reached!
The transporter asked Return home? "Yes,"
A poral enveloped him and any sign that Agent John Alwin had ever come to Hyrule vanished with him.
Agent Alwin: Kakoriko Village --> Twinleaf Town

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold was Sitting out in the Middle in the Desert as Usual. Then he spoted a strange Devise being Carried by the Wind over the Desert.
What is that? Kold then Got up and started to Chase it. Eventually he Caught up to it and after Grabing it....the Strange Device made a PING! Kold investigated it very well. It was like nothing he has never seen before. he found a slot for his arm to go in and stuck his right arm into it. Suddenly a Screen opened up and Said "Who Are you?" Then suddenly a Keyboard popped up. Kold could not understand any of it as he never went to school. So he just said "Kold". The Keyboard disapeared and the Devise said "User Chose Voice anamation. User = Kold." Kold Stared in amazment He Wondered What can this do? Then Kold Said "Choices?" The Strange Device Said "Teleportation" And a Menu Came up. As Kold cannot Read He Selected one at Random.
Kold: Haunted Wasteland ------> Pallet Town

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
John rode on his horse through the beautiful landscape of Corneria, watching starfighters do combat training. This is breathtaking....I never knew the future would be like this... John thought to himself. "Enjoying yourself, Z64?" Uni(what John calls his Universal Transporter) asked. "Yeah..." John replied.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Agent Alwin fell from the sky and landed on the soft roof of one of the four houses here. He dusted himself off and was flattened by his bike. He grumbled and used his Region Transporter (or whatever the Poke-Region-Changer is called) and said, "Kanto. Cerulean City," The he dissapeared along witht he rocket bike rigged to follow him from Region to Region.
Agent Alwin: Twinleaf Town --> Cerulean City

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold looked around pallet town and walked through some bushes. He Was Encounterd by a Ratatta!
"Its only a Rat. Ha." Kold Drew his sword and stabbed the Ratatta killing it.
Then a Pokemon Trainer came rushing by.
"Thats not how you do it! You have to battle it with pokemon!"
"Pokemon?"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix's ship was hit by a strong wind on his descent to Arcterra's surface.
Really? What is it with me and wind?
His ship's landing gear wasn't engaged in time, and it slid across the icy surface of the planet. When it came to a stop, he disconnected the Hover Bike and sped across the ice. His control wasn't affected because it was, after all, a hover bike.

Someone want to meet me on Arcterra?

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu played her ocarina to call Hinawa. She came, and she hopped on. Reaching into her side bag, she pulled out a small stone she had found. "Hello! I am your universal transporter! Would you like to transport Amaterasu?" it said. "Uh. Where can I warp to?" Ammy asked, adjusting her grip on the reins. The stone listed the places. "I guess we could go to Pallet Town." she said. A vortex opened, and Amaterasu, Hinawa, and the stone were sucked in. "Woah girl!" Ammy said as Hinawa reared at the sight of somebody else. "What's your name? Ooh, is that food?" Amatersu asked the person, seeing the dead mouse and bloodied sword. She hopped off. "I could travel with you if you want!" She said, happily outgoing. "Hey! You're supposed to battle!" she heard somebody shout. "Huh?" She turned to see somebody running towards her and the new person she had just seen. "Who and WHAT are you?" she asked.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold looked over to amaterasu and said "Sure Why not. I'm Kold." Kold then looked over to figure running towards him and amaterasu. "What do you want?"
"You don't Fight like that! you have to battle them with pokemon!"
"Well I don't have any of these "Pokemon" So just let us be." Kold Clenched his fist and pushed the Pokemon Trainer.
"Well arn't you rude? Go Pikachu!" The Pokemon Trainer threw out a Pikachu out of a pokeball.
"Its only a Mouse. A yellow mouse." Kold Drew his Sword and Slashed the Pikachu killing it.
"You Jerk!" The pokemon Trainer runs away with the Dead Pikachu in his hands.
"So, How did you get here? I got here by thing" Kold raises up his Arm with the teleportation device on it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jenny was on to him. Recently, the police had become less friendly towards Rocket members, and now he was being chased. He ran as fast as he could, running through bushes so her motor bike wouldn't catch him. He jumped onto the Rocket-Bike and soed away. He stopped onlt when he reahed Pallet Town and saw an odd fish-person and someon holding a bloody sword. He began to take out his Umbreon, but his eyes fell on the Rattatat and he put the Pokeball back.
"Who are you two?" he asked, stepping out of the bushes, "And why did you kill this poor pokemon?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom