• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
"I don't know about a plumber, but he wore a red shirt and hat and overalls!" Goombario said excitedly.
"That'd be the same Mario we heard from before he disapeared. What did happen to him, Luigi, Kirby, and everybody else?" Amaterasu asked.

amaterasu

Writer
"Maybe..." Amaterasu said, staring down a path. "Hey, what's that thing over there?" she asked, pointing to a train.
"That's a train. It goes to Dry Dry Desert." Goombario said. "Havn't you ever heard of a train?"
"I've heard of training for a fight, but never a train." Ammy said, staring at the machine.

amaterasu

Writer
"Nope. Just Dry Dry Desert." Goombario said simply.
"Great. I don't do well in heat, and a place called Dry Dry Desert, doesn't sound very appealing." Amaterasu groaned, looking at it. "What if we traveled at night?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Okay, thanks, Goombario. Where else is there nearby?" he hoped that there was a lake or something nearby. So Ammy could have her water source for the night.

amaterasu

Writer
"Hmm. There's a where all the Boos live, and there's the forest with Goombas, and a village full of Koopas." Goombario said.
"Any lakes?" Ammy asked hopefully.
"Hmm. No, but there's an oasis in the desert. It's got lotsa water in it. I went with Mario there once."
"Can you take us there?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The small goomba smiled, "Gladly. Just fill up on water and meet me at the station in an hour," he left them.
"So... who knows where to get water?" Alwin asked.

amaterasu

Writer
"Well... There's a lot of houses around here. We can ask them or something." Amaterasu asked, watching Goombario walk away.

(who's up for a rejoice of Mario's Paper Mario Party?)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(ooh! me! you, blender?)
Alwin knocked on a nearby door, "We are nowhere near home," he explained to the elderly toad inside, "Our next destination is in the desert. Could we please have some water?"

amaterasu

Writer
"I suppose. But I'd like some eggs if you get a chance. My name's Taste T." she said, letting them inside and giving them lots of bottled water.
"I'm Amaterasu, that's Alwin, and Mauno." Ammy said, putting some of the water in her quiver.
"If you bring me something I can cook, I can probably make something yummy."
"I'll remember that. Hey, Alwin, do you still have that fish from last night or did we eat it all?" Ammy asked.

amaterasu

Writer
"I can make fried fish." T.T. (yeah. major lols) said, taking it and walking to her fry pan. She sang a little as she cooked, and came back over with fried fish. "It worked!" she said, handing it to Alwin.
"Thanks Taste T.!" Ammy said as they walked out.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Soon enough, the three and Goombario were on the tracks, tearing through the desert, "Boy it's hot," Alwin said, "You feeling all right still, Ammy?" he asked the zora.

amaterasu

Writer
"Yeah. It'll be worse when we get off the train." Amaterasu said, looking at the friends Goombario had brought. There was a pink Bombomb, Bombette, a Boo, Lady Bow, a Koopa, Koops (i think it's this way) Sushi, a fish, (forgot the name) a parakoopa, and a few others (that i forgot XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom