• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin walked up and punched him, "Don't try it... besides, MY Charizard is much more powerful," soon he was surrounded by all 4: Charizard, Dark Wigglytuff, Persian, and Houndoom.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Come on out, Munchlax! Here, have some chocolate. We could be in a group.... therefore you are my partner. I mean, you always were, but now you will never be inside a pokeball except for nights.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Ok, since you won;t get this yourself.

1: NO PK STUFF, NPCS OR OTHERWISE
2: WRITE IN THE THIRD PERSON, AND USE CORRECT GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION

Mauno looked at the other person. Alwin had asked them if he could join. He pondered. "No, seems too crazy and uncontrollable." At that moment, there was a sharp flash. Zalix flew out of a portal, tackled this person, and they fell. The pokemon looked at the pair, trying to figure out what to do.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin ran over, looking over the edge. If he lived throuhg this, then Alwin wouldn't let Zailix escape again...
(Do you think AMmy will actually come back?)

Last edited:

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno jumped off, his shield blades whirring. He closed in on Zalix, and cut at his robotic arm. Zalix whirled and grappled with him. Mauno smacked him in the face with his shield, and his head lolled back. Mauno spread his wings, and flew back up to where Ammy and Alwin were. "That should keep him away for a bit."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I don't know about you guys, but I woudln't mind ONE SINGLE WORLD where we don't get attacked... and, since it's Zailix, I count this. You guys?" Alwin asked, annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom