• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin didn't turn his head. He brought Wigglytuff out, "If you try to run, the pink one kills you. I need to talk to the others," he walked over to them, "Wat do oyu think of this guy?"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno looked at him. "I don't like him. He might be trying to distract us. Let me deal with him." He picked up his shield, buckled it onto his arm and walked over. He too, lifted Regal up by his collar. He spoke through clenched teeth. 'If you try to make any sort of move on us, or make any sort of hostile action, I will kill you." He dropped him and walked back to Tennor. "That should keep him in line."

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
-Two characters jump off a charizard-

It seemed to be a Pokemon Trainer and a nerd....

To FP mode:

-Dusts off- Well then, where are we? Hmm.... Come on Jeff, let's explore. -Sends out all Pokemon on hand-

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Skyworld. Pit isn't there, and the only nintendo chars that can apear are the villains (bowser, dedede, ganondorf, ridley, team galactaca, etc) and team rocket can not appear because alwin is current head of Rocket. also, galacta night is dead)

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
(Oh)

Well then.. this is Skyworld, the place for angels. Charizard, use Fly, Munchlax, onto my back, hold on tight! Axew, grab on, Samurott, Serperior and Gigalth, return!

(Can pokemon appear, since they can be evil?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom