• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu chuckled and gave some more fish to Issun. "Issun seems to really like fish. Guess it'd make sense though, he IS a bird." she pointed out, mostly to herself. She glanced up at the sky. "It's getting dark. We should probably finish up."

amaterasu

Writer
"Sleeping bags would be nice. It gets kinda cold around the lake at night." Amaterasu said, finishing up her fish dinner. "Will the Pokemon be okay?" she asked.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin nodded, "They all once lived in the wild. They hace their own ways of dealing with cold," he finished up and washed his plate in the lake, "I'll get our sleeping bags ready," the pokemon bunched themselves together and Wigglytuff wrapped around them. They were huddling to stay warm. Alwin made sure they were all right before slipping out two sleeping bags and putting them in the tent. Then he walked back to the fire to sit with Ammy unutil she was ready to go to bed.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu yawned. "Ready for bed?" she asked, watching the Pokemon. "I can catch bass tommorow for breakfast unless you've got something amazing you can cook." she offered.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin shook his head, "But I think that, if we find no sign of Mauno tommorow, we move out. We need to be on the move. I'll talk to you about it in the morning if you're tired."

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy yawned again. "I am very tired. I think that if I sleep good tonight, I'll be ready to move by morning." she agreed, setting her plate down and walking towards the tent. "Do you want the sleeping bag closer to the entrance or towards the back?" she asked.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Take whichever you want!" he called, "I have to go do something!" Alwin walked into the woods and created a monument out of wood, setting it at the base of a tall tree. Hanging on the monument was a picture of Giovanni, the man who had acted as a father to Alwin sine his own died, "I sincerely miss you, old friend," Alwin whispered, "I grieve your death as if it were my own... for, in some ways, it is," he sighed, lit the pyre on fire, and watched it burn to ashes. That is when he returned to the tent to sleep.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu had chosen the sleeping bag closer to the back so Alwin didn't have to trip over her trying to get to the other one. She looked up at Alwin sleepily when he walked in, but went right back to sleep, really tired.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin took the closer sleeping bag, which Ammy had left open, and lied down, though he didn't feel tired. He looked around. There was the lake outside, calm and clear. His pokemon, all grouped together for warmth. Ammy, her Pidgey sleeping next to her, in her sleeping bag. Alwin sighed, sontent all was well, and drifted into sleep.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Next morning, Alwin went out to check on the pokemon. He looked up at the bridge. "It's awfully beautiful in the morning. Hey, Ammy, come see this!" Before Ammy could get up, Mauno flew out of a portal, missing half of his right wing. He looked up at Alwin. He was gasping. "Zalix... traitor... killed the others... tried to protect them... too... strong..." He fainted, rainbow blood pouring from his wound. Ammy came out. "This again? That wing has been sliced off twice now!" Mauno turned, awake again. He looked at the cave of Lanayru(That's the one by Lake Hylia, right?) He got up, and staggered over. Alwin tried to help him, but he shook it off. "No, I need to do this alone." He walked into the cave, a bright flash, and came out, perfectly fine, with shinier armor. His claws were gone. Instead, a large, circular shield hung on his arm. Ammy looked puzzled. "What does that do?" Mauno was puzzled as well. "Dunno." He threw the shield, and it flew, ricocheted off a few rocks, and came back to him. "Cool! Like Captain America!"
"Captain America?"
"Never mind. Hey, there's a button on the handle." He pressed it, and four blades sprouted from the edges and spun violently. "Sweet! Oh, cool, there's a cord on it." He flung it, but grabbed the handle, it flew around on the cord, looking quite sturdy. Mauno put it on his back. "Guys, might wanna try that too. When I went in, I heard a voice that said... oh yeah! 'Warrior of many worlds, take this, my blessing. You will need it for the long journey ahead."

There. If you want some new, really awesome weapons, do what I did.

If Goron Link comes back, I'll change his characters from dead to severely wounded.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Blender! You actually posted! Welcome back to your own RP! And lol at Captain America thing.)
"No!" Alwin called sarcastically, "Zalix? Traitor? Really? I would never have guessed!" he laughed and ran towards the cave.
As he entered, a female voice spoke the same words Mauno remembered hearing, and turned around without thinking.
As he strutted out, he felt odd, and when he entered the sunlight, he saw what it was that was different: his pokemon, put back in their pokeballs before he entered, were covered head to toe in shining steel armor. Alwin himself had a gleaming halberd with a steel tip that could fire with the touch of a button into an enemy.

amaterasu

Writer
"My turn! Come on Issun!" Amaterasu said, running into the cave. She heard the same words, and came out, her and Issun both having shiny armor like Alwin and Mauno. "This is really cool." she said. She got the ability to control certain elements. It took a lot of energy though, so she had to be careful. "Hey Mauno." she said snickering. "What?" he asked. "Look up." Amaterasu said, holding water above his head. When Mauno did look up, she dropped it, and laughed. "Gotcha!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin laughed. Ammy was the only one of the three who could use her weapon for fun, and he envied that. He walked over and said, "Ammy what can you do with this?" and Houndoom used flamethrower.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu stopped the fire, but it took a lot of energy. She panted. "Don't... do that.... Fire plus.... Zora means.... not a... good outcome." she said, dumping some water on herself. "Let's see if I can use fire though." she said, trying a bit. "Guess so. Just takes more energy than water."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom