• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin nodded, "Wigglytuff's name came from the fact that they like to wiggle their tufty ears," Wigglytuff demonstrated, "Pidgey is a baby pigeon, and Houndoom is a strong dog. That's what I can remember of exact name origins..."

amaterasu

Writer
"I assume Rattata is because it's a rat?" Amaterasu asked, rubbing Houndoom's head behind his ears. She finished her chocolate. "Need another apple?" she asked.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All of a sudden, Houndoom attacked the attacking Guay, killing it. Houndoom whimpered and Alwin came over, saying, "It's all right, boy. You did the right thing," th pokemon's tail wagged again, "And no thanks. I'll go out and catch some food to cook with Houndoom... if you want to, give Wigglytuff the apple. He loves those things..."

amaterasu

Writer
"Don't worry Houndoom, that thing would've kept attacking until we killed it. They're not very strong." Amaterasu assured him. Then she held the apple to Wigglytuff. "Want this?" she asked. The Pokemon took it and started chewing on it. "Careful Alwin, some of those enemies out there are pretty strong!" she called as he and Houndoom walked away.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Thanks for the warning, Ammy!" Alwin called as he led his faithful dog to the lakeside, "Let's go grab ourselves some fishing poles," he said, finding a long stick and retrieving the line from his pack.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu watched Alwin and sighed. "Could've let me fish." she thought to herself. Then she rubbed Wigglytuff's ears again. He finished his apple and set the core down, enjoying the petting. Issun squacked at Ammy and she petted him as well.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin was having no luck fishing. He had no bait for the local area and his super-rod was still at home. With a sigh, he headed beck to the tent and asked, "Can you please come help me out with this? I am not catching anything..."

amaterasu

Writer
"Sure. What kinda fish do you want? Bass, flounder, I can catch a lot." Amaterasu said, walking down to the Lake with Alwin. She dove into the water and waited for him to answer.

amaterasu

Writer
"Flounder are a pain to catch, but they taste amazing. I'll be right back." Amaterasu said, diving into the water to the bottom of Lake Hylian. "Now... if I were a flounder, where would I hide..." she thought to herself, looking around. She saw a spot where the clay looked disturbed, indicating a fish. She snuck up on it, and grabbed it by the tail. It started flipping around, but Ammy managed to hold on. Tying it to her arm, she found two more.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Taking these three fish, Alwin cooked them over the fire and soon came with grilled flounder, "Bon appetite," he said, "How much do you want?" h gave her that much and cooked his own, "You kno wwhat? Tommorow I'll show you gow to make smores."

amaterasu

Writer
"Does it involve chocolate?" Amaterasu asked, giving some of her fish to Issun. Then she take a bite of fish herself. "Wow. I always eat raw fish but it tastes even better cooked." she admired, taking another bite. "Where'd you learn to cook so well?" she asked.

amaterasu

Writer
"Woo-hoo! Chocolate!" Ammy cheered, taking another bite of her fish. Alwin finished cooking his as well. "Can Houndoom and Wigglytuff eat fish as well?" she asked, watching Issun wolf down his share of the fish.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Of course," Alwin said, "I gave them some already... but too much gives them gas. That, and they prefer their pokemon food."
Wigglytuff stuck his tongue out at Alwin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom