• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu looked up at Alwin. "Then maybe you should stop freaking at the sight of blood." she suggested, kicking a rock.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"It's not like here, where swordfighting is a natural form of self-defnse and killing monsters is common," Alwin sighed, "Where I come from, you don't kill. If it attacks you, you either befriend them or knock them out... but never blood. My group is known as a group of criminals. Why? We believe our world could be so much more than it is... but no on else does," he looked at Ammy, "But I guess you're right... if I', going to be here, I should toughen up."

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu stared at Tennor. "Befriend them? Um... oops. Some guy and I kinda killed a purple rat, and another guy's yellow mouse." she confessed. "That rat was wierd though. Hissing at us."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Rattata and Pikachu," Alwin explained, "Very friendly when caught. But it's just not your way and I can't blame you for it... should we camp here for now?"

amaterasu

Writer
"I guess so. Until Mauno gets back. Wait a minute, who would name a yellow rat Pikachu?" Amaterasu asked, taking off her quiver.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I don't really know. They just... are. I can help you with som of the other names, but not Pikachu," he set Houndoom to light a fire and had wigglytuff halp him set up a canvas tent he had taken from his house, "For you to sleep in if you want," he said, "I'm sleeping outside."

amaterasu

Writer
"We can share it. It's honestly not that small." Amaterasu said. Issun flapped a little and settled down, sitting on the ground next to the Wigglytuff. "I guess Issun can stay out here with you if you still want to sleep outside."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"In all reality, I just wanted to let you have your privacy," Alwin confessed, "But if you don't care I wouldn't mind sleeping in the tent too," he lt out all his pokemon to roam, "Don't go too far!" he called. Then he turned back to Ammy and saw Wigglytuff asking her to scratch him, "He likes you," Alwin said, motioning to the pink fluff pokemon.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu scatched behind the Wigglytuff's ears. "I think I have a thing for Pokemon. First Issun and now your Wigglytuff." Amaterasu giggled, digging through her pack for an apple. "Wanna snack?" she asked, holding it out to Alwin.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Thanks," Alwin said, taking the apple. He bit into it and thought for a minute, "I think I have something you may like," he dug through his pack and pulled out a chocolate bar, "I never really liked this stuff. You want it?" he scratched Wigglytuff too.

amaterasu

Writer
"What's that? Hmm. I'll try it." Amaterasu said, taking the chocolate and biting into it. Her eyes went wide. "Oh. My. Nayru. This. Tastes. Amazing." she said, taking another bite. "What do you call this?" She asked, swallowing.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Chocolate," Alwin answered, "Dark chocolate to be exact. It's a little too bitter for my tastes... and it seems to be perfect for yours. Next time we go back to my place... if there even is a next time... I'll show you how it's made."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin thought for a minute, "Milk, sugar, cocoa beans... and whatever other addictive substances thy put in there," he joked, "Besides that, I don't really know... but I know somone who does. I'll take you to meet him next time we're in Kanto."

amaterasu

Writer
"Make sure that happens. Chocolate is amazing." Amaterasu said, petting Houndoom. "These Pokemon are just like regular animals. Houndoom's like a dog, Wigglytuff's a rabbit, and Pidgey's a bird." A Guay flew down and tried to snatch the chocolate form Ammy's hand. "Hey!" she shouted, managing to keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom