• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
"Not like anything else makes sense. I don't see any blood, but he might've died from a heart attack or something." Amaterasu suggested.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
...Guys, remember, had his heart ripped out? Y'know, ominous note, overseeing threat.

Mauno sighed. "This." He picked up a piece of paper, and gave it to Tennor. "Read it."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(For the last time... on here, I'm Alwin!)
Alwin looked down at the paper and read it. His face paled and his eyes widened, "This is NOT good... not good at all," he finally said.

amaterasu

Writer
"What'd it say?" Amaterasu asked, trying to read over his shoulder. "Crap. I can't read it." she sighed.

amaterasu

Writer
"Wow. Threatening much. But, what'll we do? Just act like this never happened? What about that Giriham guy?" Amaterasu asked, looking at her transporter.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu sniffed the paper. "Deffinatly blood. Stop staring at me, and lets get back to Lake Hylia." Amaterasu said, punching puttons on her transporter.

Amaterasu > Lake Hylia

amaterasu

Writer
"I don't know! Ask Mauno!" Amaterasu sighed, sitting on a rock. "If I knew, I'd tell you, but I don't." she put her head in her hands.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin walked up to Ammy, "Sorry. It's just... I freaked at the blood letter, and when I freak, I always ask the nearest person what to do. It never occurs to me at the time that they might not know what to do either..." then he stopped and looked around, "Wait... Mauno is still back there! In the hut!" he quickly took out his teleporterand flipped through it. Sadky, he couldn't find the hut's position, "And it looks like Mauno is staying there until he comes to us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom