• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
"Seems like it. If they were weak enough to be beaten by these Pokemon, they shouldn't be a problem for the group of us." Amaterasu said.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A portal appeared, "I don't think they were weak... I think they were to save time," Alwin said, as the "defeated" returned with an army, "We should go. Now."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin fiddled with his transporter, and soon a portal opened, "JUMP!" he yelled, pulling the others through and shutting it.
They found themselves surrounded by Gerudos.

amaterasu

Writer
"Way to go Alwin! We're screwed now!" she said, putting her hands up as the Gerudos pointed their spears at them.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"It's worth a try," Alwin said. A portal opened beneath some of the Gerudos and brought them behind the others. Alwin reset his teleporter, "RUN! We'll meet at the Lake!" he jumped on Wigglytuff and flew off.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu set her Teleporter to Lake Hylia, but it malfunctioned and put her in Goron City. "Crap. Sorry guys! Wrong place! I'll just be leaving now!" she said, as a few Goron stared at the Zora who had just appeared.
"Why are you here?" one asked.
"Teleporter malfunction. Nothing important. Bye!" she said, running off and jumping over some of the Gorons, the Pidgey flying after her.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin was under attack.
As he flew near castle town, catapults began firing firing flaming wooden items at him and he dodged them. As he landed, Alwin saw that there was a huge burn of Wigglytuff's side. He gave the pink balloon creature a ______ Berry to heal burns and recalled it before walking the rest of the way to the Lake.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno rubbed a surprisingly painful wound he had sustained. "Guys, I think we should meet up with Zalix and the others. Before Ammy could say how much she hated Zalix, Mauno butted in, "I can easily restrain Zalix if it comes to that."

amaterasu

Writer
"Fine. Lead the way, because I'm not sure where we're going." Amaterasu sighed. "You need a name little bird." she said to the Pidgey. "Hey Mauno, is this Pidgey a male?" she asked.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno turned to the others. "Let me see your teleporters." He tapped a few things, gave them back, and said, "Get ready." Then they vanished to the small hut, with the dead man.

I've though of something; if you have an Elemana character, you can use them here. Also... please post in that topic.

amaterasu

Writer
wait, i used Amaterasu for my Elemana character and this one so how would that work? also, who was the last person to post in it? i dont remember.....

"What's with the dead body?" Amaterasu asked, nodding to the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom