• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin held up his transporter, "I have the ultimate safe house. If you guys want to come with me, I'll leave the portal open."
Alwin: Lake Hylia --> Viridian City

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Welcome to Viridan City," Alwin said, "This is where I live and work. I've got a large house a little ways away. Field. Pool. People to cook and get food for us. The high life," he sighed, "And the Boring one."

amaterasu

Writer
"Boring? All these little creatures are really cool looking though." Amaterasu said, suddenly remembering the purple mouse thing Kold had killed when they first came.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As they reached his mansion, Alwin said, "You guys can go anywhere you want. My home is your home. I'll try to find a hint of where Zalix and the others are, but until then this place is yours to roam," he had maids show them to some bedrooms and give them a tour. Meanwhile, Alwin had a job to do.
As Giovanni's heir, this Gym needed a Gym Leader

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu entered her room, which was huge. It had shelves with small indentations for Pokeballs, and dressers for clothes. The bed was a queen-size, with a picture of a Pikachu on the beadspread. The window had a view of a field, probably full of Pokemon.

Mauno walked in behind her, his wings spread out to dry. "Pretty interesting huh? Wanna see my room?" he asked. Amaterasu nodded, and followed him down the hall.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno showed Ammy his room, which had a large Staraptor on the bedspread. He turned to her. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to talk to Alwin about Zalix and the others." He found Alwin after about twenty minutes of searching. "I know where Zalix and the others are. They found the guy who made the teleporters." Alwin seemed glad. "Brilliant! Now, has he told us anything useful?" Mauno's expression went serious. "Alwin, they found him with a massive hole where his heart should be, and a threat note soaked in blood... stuffed into the hole." Alwin seemed genuinely scared. "Wh-what could this mean." Mauno scratched his chin. "It means... someone got to him first. Someone who didn't want him alive. But why?"
"Perhaps they held a grudge?"
"No, no, a grudge would be, perhaps, a simple stabbing, or maybe a gunshot of some sort. But tearing out a vital organ?"
"Perhaps... maybe," Mauno beat Alwin to it. "He knew something important. Something this... 'person' didn't want anyone else knowing." Alwin seemed shocked. He took out his teleporter. "What's this place called 'Elemana' anyway?" Mauno shrugged, and flashed to Elemana. He flashed back soon afterwards. One wing was scorched, and the other encased in frost. Mauno winced. "A place where people tend to attack first."

amaterasu

Writer
(lol. the other RPG. I control water!)

Amaterasu walked out of Mauno's room, and back into her room, looking outside. A Pidgey flew up to the windowsill. Amaterasu opened the window and the bird hopped in. "Hmm. You're a cute little bird. Wanna come with me?" she asked.
"Pidgey!"
"I guess that's a yes." Amaterasu said, walking down the stairs to find Mauno's wings screwed up. "What happened?" she asked.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Nothing good," Alwin answered, "He told me that the crator of the teleporters had his heart pulled out... and those same people did this," he motioned to the wings.

amaterasu

Writer
(oh noes!)

"Wow. Looks like you might need some water for one wing and heat for the other. Oh, and this little bird flew up to my window and I let her in." Amaterasu said, nodding to the Pidgey on her shoulder.
"That's a Pidgey. Small pokemon really." Alwin said.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno brushed off his wings. "I'll be fine. Just a walk." Mauno walked silently outside, looking around.

Nice scenery. I could imagine living here.

He looked up. There was a flash, and someone riding on... fire? Mauno leaped into the air, and immediately felt frostbite and burns at the same time. He tackled the person; only about 13 or 14, and wearing a surprisingly heavy hoodie, and they tumbled to the ground in a fistfight. He saw more flashes.

Oh no. Please let that be backup.

It was backup. For the other guy. He slammed him into the ground. He tried to turn around and stand up. "Ammy, Alwin, get out here. Bring your weapons!"

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu ran out, the Pidgey on her shoulder sqauking and flying around. "Oh crap! I think that's Shadon!" she shouted, taking out her bow and flinging arrows into the backup. The Pidgey flew up into the air, and dive bombed the guy on Mauno, then continued to Dive-Bomb the other guys.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
When the pokemon were finished, the attackers were injured and unhappy, "We shall destroy you all!" they cried.
"Good luck with that," Alwin laughed as they dissapeared.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu's Pidgey flew back to her shoulder and watched the enemies run off. "That was weird. Don't you think birdy?" she asked, petting the Pidgey's head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom