• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Humorous Part of the Game.

Mikepoke101

Just Chilling.
When I was a kid I found the part where Talon woke up and ran for Malon, I found the way he ran to be quite humorous. What about you guys? What was the moment of the game that you thought was most humorous?

I think both Darunia dancing to Saria's song, and King Zora moving out of the way were pretty funny. I mean, Darunia is such a great dancer... :yes: I just love how a forest song like that would cheer him up and make him dance. xD

King Zora took approximately 50 seconds to get out of the way so that Link could have access to the Zora fountain... It's not so much that that made me laugh, but the sound he makes when he does it: "mweep, mweep, mweep..." x)

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
^^ Same
"What's that above your head? You have it to! Do you think we're dead? We can't be! I'm only 400! And I'm only 380! Don't lie! We're twins!......"

A beautiful thing about Zelda is that every game has a lot of very humorous parts. Its beautiful

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
For me It was the end of Lord Jabbu-Jabbu's Belly when Link and Ruto look like a Bride and groom about to kiss.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
I didn't see much funny events on OoT. I took everything seriously... And I admit I'm also not much of a funny person. I may look sadist or whatever, but I used to laugh when Link fell out high places, or when he bumped his head on something or even when he rolled and yelled his -"Hyaaaw!" -"Haaah!" -"Hya!"s... I still laugh, but in rare moments.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I also like the part where Koume and Kotake are rising up, there fighting is very funny. I also like the part after Dodongo's Cavern where link is scared of a goron hugging him.

Top 3:
  1. I'm sorry, but I found it extremely hilarious when Sheik got flung about like a rag doll by Bongo Bongo's spirit in Kakariko Village! :xd:
  2. Darunia's dance. Enough said. :lol:
  3. Link's overly-dramatic surprise at the Deku Tree Sprout. :yes:

I found the part when all those Gorons tried to thank Link for saving them by defeating King Dodongo. He practically freaked out when they all tried to give him a hug! I found this moment both funny and a little creepy at the same time, but it didn't make it to my Top 3 list. :)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Probably the Deku Tree Sprout scene. Link just got done dealing with a creepy dungeon and fighting all these big intimidating monsters, then this harmless little tree sprout with a happy face scares the daylights out of him :lol:

Another funny one that wasn't mentioned is right before you fight the Iron Knuckle in the Spirit Temple boss room. Per Koume & Kotake's orders it gets up and is all ready to fight, except it looks at its hands and realizes there's no axe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom