• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Humorous Part of the Game.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The most humorous part of the game to me is the part where Darunia is thanking Link for getting rid of King Dodongo. The goron practically slams Link to the ground as he is giving him a congratulatory pat on the back. It gets even funnier when Link screams and starts to run away when Darunia calls the other gorons to give him a big hug in thanks. XD Poor Link.

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
King Zora was funny yet annoying...He took so long to move! I would say either Ruto ranting to you about not being a real man and leaving her behind, or the one time when you actually pay attention to Navi and she says "Hey! Listen!". After ignoring her for 9/10 of the game, just hearing her say that once can be pretty funny XD

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Besides the Goron hug scene and the Goron leader's funky dance, I can't really think of any, I didn't find it as funny as Wind Waker or Twilight Princess.

One part i think funny is after you win Dodongo's Cavern You then see Darunia:xd: who says how about a big Goron hug and you scream nd run away at the thought of all the smaller Gorons hugging you.:lol:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I found all of the times when Ruto flirted with Link quite humorous. Link didn't have any intention of marrying Ruto, yet he semi-agreed to do so just so he could grab the Spiritual Stone of Water and save the kingdom of Hyrule.

I find it even more humorous when Link came back after seven years to see that Ruto still remembers their "engagement" and still waits for Link's hand, to which leaves Link feeling very disturbed. :P

Yes petman 1325 the Ruto bits are very funny like when you win Jabu Jabu's belly Ruto says your useless what took you so long.
And then she says you looked cool cooler than i thought you would.

She then says don't be shy i can tell what your thinking heehee.:xd:
She then gives you her mothers stone which she calls the Zora's engagement ring.

Then again seven yrs later in the Water temple she says i never forgot the vows we made to each other your a terrible man to have kept waiting these seven yrs.
But now is not the time to talk about love.:xd:

I want to save Zora's Domain she asks you to help her as you will be the man who will be her husband.:lol:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ingo's gutteral "WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

The way Link looks when he's learned a new song.

The Goron's hug, definitely. Had forgotten all about that one. XD

Watching King Zora slide over for 45 seconds. Really, Nintendo, was that intentional?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I don't know why, but I always found the "Sell me something with C guy" hilarious. His movements, and the fact that what he is saying is so stupid. And of course the voice I gave him when I read what he's saying.

I think that the funniest part of OoT is easily when Bongo Bongo escaped from the Well and threw Shiek all around. That was probably my favorite part of OoT besides the Goron Hug.

I

i_rock

daruania's dance:cool:, when ruto tells link their engaged:(, the goron hugs:lol:, the overly dramatic tree sprout:D, and in the credits when you see the guy spining around and around and tottaly freaking out:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom