• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Humorous Part of the Game.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
The two that usually stick out to me are Darunia's dance and King Zora's epic butt slide across his seat. I will always remember Darunia's dance as one of the most hilarious parts of any video games and it was nice to see a depressed character lighten up for a few seconds, it was also quite funny when falls back a little bit and backs away slowly when Darunia starts to dance. Another funny moment relating to the Gorons is when Link completes Dodongo's Cavern and the Gorons and Darunia greet him out side of the deathly cavern, no Goron hugs for Link I suppose. On to the most epic funny moment of Ocarina of Time, King Zora's stupendous, spectacular, sensational, death defying, butt slide across his throne. I laughed so hard when it started to make a squeaking sound ever time he moved :xd: it is just hilarious because it takes up so much time. Looks like King Zora needs to visit Hyrule's local gym :rolleyes:

T

Twilight Comet

This might sound strange but I thought it was funny when I found out Grog was so attached to his chickens. I mean of all people! Then you try to deliver the medicine back to him but find that he's an undead monster now! Poor guy. It might not be a hilarious, 'pure gold' comedy moment but it made me chuckle.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hrmmm It would be....

When Link is about to be hugged by Gorons and he runs screaming. =w= It always cracks me up.
Oh and the Darunia Dance, the Ingo Stupidity, the Winking of Twinrova to Link and whenever Link screams when he gets thrown off a cliff to a bottomless pit.

pacpix

AWESOME
It always amuses me that King Zora managed to make it all the way to the party in the end credits!:lol:

B

Bazzanator

the funniest part of OoT is where the fishing guy goes bald and you take his hat away and throw it in the water lol

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Fishing Hole.jpg
I hope that works! I drew that on paint (in about 5 mins) for an art competition on a live Q&A. You could win an OoT lanyard and a tin of Deku nuts!

My funniest part if OoT is when King Zora is trying to move to let you go through (and the fact he probably couldn't be bothered to move back because he is frozen in that place 7 years into the future) and the noise he makes when he does it. Squee... squee... squee...

B

Bazzanator

yeah it works but you cant leave the area until you give his hat back but still funny bandicam 2011-08-24 22-21-39-707.jpg

G

ganondork3459

I thought the scene when Link is running from the gorons who were going to hug him was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom