• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

Eh...
I would say 'Super Princess Peach'. I mean, really. First off, Bowser decides to capture Mario using the Vibe Sceptor. Then Princess Peach can't just save them normally but has to fit in with the rest of the crazed Mushroom Kingdom and use her emotions as well. The plot seemed rediculous. Eh, I never really liked Peach much, so that could be part of it. It's just not as fun to play because there isn't really anything to do except travel the world with a talking umbrella.
Even though it looks like crap and from what you say, it sounds like crap... I still want to give that game a try. I'm a huge Mario fanboy, so even when it comes to strange spin-offs such as Super Princess Peach, I'll still want it.

But anyway, the worst game I've ever played... DDR: Hottest Party for the Wii. I just cannot play that. I thought it would be better than DDR: Mario Mix (for the record, I freakin' love Mario Mix) because it had actual songs in it. But no, I can't play it. I wasted $70 on a game I don't even play at all. I think its about time to break my no-trade-in streak.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Even though it looks like crap and from what you say, it sounds like crap... I still want to give that game a try. I'm a huge Mario fanboy, so even when it comes to strange spin-offs such as Super Princess Peach, I'll still want it.

I recommend getting it still. The game looks great. And it's a side scroller just like the old Mario games and is like a Mario game but with Peach and different moves.

Anyway Iron Man was the worst game I played. The game just sucked big time and was too repetitive and annoying. I got frustrated playing it and I actually passed it with all the hate and anger I had playing it.

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Probably Sim City Creator for the Wii. It's not very good, due to the fact that you can't really even play it. (It's hard to explain).

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Super Princess peach is very funny but painfully easy, I completed it in five days.

The worst game I have played is probably My Sim's Racing. My brother has it and is is pathetic and you just drive around in a little car squealing and giving rides to strangers...

D

dug428

I have 2....
1. Petz Dogs 2 for the Wii. Yeah.... Does that sound fun? IT'S NOT! It's really boring, the controls are very bad, and it's just a very repetitive collectathon with a plot that makes no sense! I hate this game!
2. Army Men: R.T.S. ( Real Time Strategy) Why won't my army men move!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

And super mario galaxy 2 was overrated. It was the most frustrating game i have ever played. IT'S THE ONLY GAME THAT EVER MADE ME SCREAM OUT LOUD AT MULTIPLE MISSIONS!

Beeker

Wild Card
This was a game I didn't play, but was watching. It was Disney Princesses: Enchanted Journey or something along the lines of that. I watched as my sister played it (and she's older than me!) and she beat the whole game in 3 hours. It didn't look too exciting to me, at least:shake:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
For me it's Petz Catz 2. Yeah, I own it because of certain circumstances I would rather not delve into at this very moment, but there's just nothing substantive to it. It's a very bad Nintendogs wannabe, watered down in every aspect. Just a mess to even attempt.

So agreed. My cousin has Petz Dogz for DS. One of the WORST GAMES EVER. She had even asked for Nintendogs and she got that crap! It has horrible graphics and make no sense whatsoever.
Another crappy game for me is Happy Feet for gamecube. Definatily the worst game EVER. All you do is dance by pressing the control pad, slide on your belly down hills and swim, and sometimes collect stuff at the same time. It is a horrible game.

X

xX-SuBhUmAn-Xx

Final Fantasy 13 (Fanboys get your shotguns ready) IN MY OPINION that was the most boring piece of garbage i have ever played in my life so far (to think i was so excited for it D:)

A

Apple of Wisdom

Final Fantasy 13.

Too easy. Way too easy. And the characters-UGH.

K

kalikid98

I hate all of the pokemon series games they are boring as heck. and there is way to many of them. and they are all element or mineral game titles too. pearl, diamond, ruby, saphire, emerald ect.

I also hate Super Smash Bros Brawl, Casper: Spirit Dimensions, Megaman III, Rayman, Tarzan: Untamed, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros: the Lost Levels, Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, Pokemon D/P/P, Pokemon PBR, LoZ: Majora's Mask, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Shrek: Extra Large, and lastly, the one game I absolutely hate second only to SimEarth: Mother 3.
In reality, there's a list hundreds times larger than this one, but I didn't use it because it uses common ones like Wii Fit Plus.

Mother 3? I hope you're joking. if you're not, YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!

I can't think of the worst game I ever played. Believe me, Ninja Bread Man for Wii is the worst. Here's a review:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdAQeq-30w&feature=player_embedded

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Barbie for the NES, it came with a buch of games. It is actually pretty hard but not as hard as the Little Mermaid for the NES which also came with the bundle :D

I loved DDR Mario Mix, it ROX. It is my favorite DDR!

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
When I got a PS2, I got Dora the Explorer with it for free. I looked like a ****** walking out of the store with that. This is kind of embarassing, but I actually spent a lot of time playing that game, even though it sucked. Basically, you could walk and jump, and there were no enemies or bosses, for that matter (but who'd expect that in a game rated eC?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom