• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

I made a thread kinda like this called "worst game you've ever played"

the worst game i ever bought was Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360. sonic was slow, the level designs were terrible, the story sucked, and it didn't have a song that was good and not over used. i only wish i could go back in time and tell my younger self not to buy it.

Last edited:

Diablo

King of Redeads
Ghost squad for the wii. It only has 3 levels and you can't move around in the game

bds1110

Imp
Mine would have to be...hmmm Edd Ed n' Eddy Misadventures for PS2 I played it for a while then I got frustrated because one of them got sick and I had to hide his face from people it sucked.The show is good the game is Crud dont buy it.

(This is from a very late post, I'm reading through all of them because I have nothing better to do.)
I know. I rented this game many years ago and I started playing it, but I don't remember if it was bad or not. All I remember is that there was the kid with the plank and I could NOT get past him without getting seen. Terrible game. Never buy it.

Oh wait, there's an even worse one. My mom let my sister and I pick out something random from the dollar store, so we got this wannabe spinoff thing of DDR. (Kinda strange how it was 20 bucks at the dollar store) It didn't even have a console, you just plug in the cords to the TV. We plug it in, expecting to to be terribly crappy. We were wrong. It was the crappiest piece of electronics I've ever laid eyes on. We start doing it on two player mode, we're just doing it. I completely make a misstep and it says, "Excellent!". I'm like, "'What the heck!? That was NOT excellent!" Then I tell her to step off of the pad. We both step off, and it still just says "Great!" "Oops!" "Nice!" and such. How could these terrible people sell this to kids!? Just not cool. -.-

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Come to think of it, there were a few N64 games that I forgot about. Star Fox 64 for one. I started playing again (after having not playing it for years) it for fun last year and realized just how corny and annoying the comments were in that game. I mean the stuff that Slippy, Peppy, Star Wolf, and all of them. So I would get a little embarassed when someone would walk in.

I hate Slippy's anoyying squeal.

Anyways the worst games I every bought were.

Nintendogs, Catz, Bugs Life {N64}, Imagine teacher..

I think that's it. Ick.

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
Well, some of the workers in gamestop know i'm pretty much a zelda geek :lol:.

Bad games, well lets see- Harry potter goblet of fire,u.b funkeys, playground for the ds, mario party ds, scooby doo 100 nights of frights, spider man.
Embarrassing games- none, but i hate people walking in and looking at me play a game, i fell weird.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
The most embarassing game I've ever played is probably Yoshi's Story on the N64/Wii VC. An unskippable cutscene of happy, singing Yoshis after you beat a level? Yeah, that'll be enough to make you play the game in secret. Plus, the game is really short and easy (you can beat in under an hour, no sweat) and the plot is really stupid. The music is repetitive as well. The only things that I like about it are the graphics, and fun gameplay. The game should have an eC rating instead of an E, and many people think it's responsible for Nintendo's "kiddy" impression.

B

BlackDragon88

The Adventures of Frogger. I sit here now thinking what was going through my head.
You are thinkin its the one were you have 2 avoid car right?? Haha Wrong! You have 2 save a princess. Very Very weird and I am embrassed to own it!

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Sonic the Hedgehog '06. Bugs, loading screens and poor plot ahoy. I did like the main theme though and probably one short part of a cutscene but little else.

By this point I play it for the sake of laughing at how bad it is.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The worst/most embarassing game I have ever purchased was The Sims 2: Pets. After hearing some reccomendations from a friend, I decided to buy it. That's when I realised...

First off, the clerk asked me if it was for my sister. I just nodded and walked off with my newly purchased game.
As soon as I started playing, I realised how horrible and repetitive the gameplay was. Generic tasks that repeated themselves, and tons of glitches. For example, it deleted my name. So my file was File 1:____________ Time: 1:33:92

Definitely one of the things I regret buying.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Can't think of any, maybe there have been games where the person selling 'em would look at me like "Why the hell would you play that" games like Pokemon, Mario and whatnot, but I like the "childlish" kinda games over the overlly violent depressing realistic kinds of games, don't get me wrong I still play those types too.

Though the one games I can tell you I'm somewhat embarrased of owning is JUMP: Super Stars for the Nintendo DS, don't get me wrong is a very great game, but I just feel like a wapanese weeaboo owning it.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom